Official Saturday Afternoon AND Night Games Thread

18in32

Petard Hoister
I don't like restaurants where everything you eat is brown. Fried chicken with a biscuit and mashed potatoes with brown gravy plus a cookie, and a Pepsi. Brown, brown, brown, brown, brown. We need green, we need red, we need purple, whatever, please
Who drinks Pepsi?

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
There needs to be a black Colonel Sanders played by Dave Chappelle...like in the skits he used to do for the Racial Olympics

TechRush

Dodd-Like
There needs to be a black Colonel Sanders played by Dave Chappelle...like in the skits he used to do for the Racial Olympics
Clayton Bixby playing Colonel Sanders eating KFC could be comedy gold.

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
Bump. Tell me how right I was.
Congrats on being right about us losing, I guess? You seem really happy about this.

And Miami didn't do anything special in the passing game. Our DBs were not the issue in this game.

Last edited:

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
If someone on Stingtalk died from a plane crashing into their house, zulu would be the first one on here bumping his posts.

The Jacket

The Coat
Bump. Tell me how right I was.
Are we measuring dicks? Pfft..
If we beat Miami this year, I'll drink one of these things. We can probably find someone to drink it once my body is finished expelling it too.
From July 7th. I was willing to drink one of these:

..if we beat Miami. This was going to happen, we didn't do anything so horrifyingly bad that we're doomed, nothing is ööööed here.