Official Saturday Afternoon AND Night Games Thread

ronricks

Flats Noob
I recommend reading up on why Hoke was fired. Harbaugh isn’t going anywhere anytime soon
Well being 1-5 against Ohio State and Michigan State won’t help. Michigan doesn’t tolerate loses to Ohio State like the Ohio folks do. I suggest you read up.

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
That official just straight up made some öööö up. He was absolutely not looking at the play.

ThisIsAtlanta

Staff member
This Stanford Utah one looks like it will be good to the last drop.

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
Well being 1-5 against Ohio State and Michigan State won’t help. Michigan doesn’t tolerate loses to Ohio State like the Ohio folks do. I suggest you read up.
Harbaugh is 20-6 in 2 years with the highest compensation package in college football. I don’t need to read anything. He isn’t going anywhere.

The Jacket

The Coat
Alas, poor Cal. I knew him well, Horatio. A fellow of infiniteTouchdown Washington
All joking aside, Cal has the talent to be better than this, not top ten material or anything but at the very least not thiTouchdown Washington.

ronricks

Flats Noob
I recommend researching Harbaugh’s contract term sheet. He isn’t going anywhere
They didn’t hire him to lose to Ohio State and Michigan State. They aren’t running a charity. He keeps losing to those schools and he won’t be there. Michigan can afford to get rid of him. They won’t tolerate 0-4 against Ohio a State.

ThisIsAtlanta

Staff member
And if not, the marketing department at Coca-Cola is only one phone call away.
"At home sobbing"
"In the stands with a maize turban"
"In the parking lot in a pile of my own puke and blood"
"On a lake somewhere not watching"

"But only with a coke"
"having a coke"
"snorting coke"
"with a coke"

Watching your overpaid coach lose and Coca-Cola go hand in hand. Michigan Football: Only with a Coke.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
I hope CPJ never wears a puffy jacket

The Jacket

The Coat
"At home sobbing"
"In the stands with a maize turban"
"In the parking lot in a pile of my own puke and blood"
"On a lake somewhere not watching"

"But only with a coke"
"having a coke"
"snorting coke"
"with a coke"

Watching your overpaid coach lose and Coca-Cola go hand in hand. Michigan Football: Only with a Coke.
This will not be quick, or painless
bite down hard, close your eyes
and Open Happiness.

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
They didn’t hire him to lose to Ohio State and Michigan State. They aren’t running a charity. He keeps losing to those schools and he won’t be there. Michigan can afford to get rid of him. They won’t tolerate 0-4 against Ohio a State.
Michigan pulls a profit margin of 1% on total revenues. They are also in the process of paying off over $200+m in debt. Based on Harbaugh's contract terms alone, it would take them 15+ years to pay off his compensation package. That is why they built a performance review in year 5 into his contract. If you researched any of this, as I nicely recommended, you would have stopped yourself from looking like a dumbass.

ThisIsAtlanta

Staff member
Analyst in the Utah game just threatened to walk off the set if the refs called targeting on this play.

LOL

The Jacket

The Coat
PSA: Mark Jones is calling the Washington-Cal game, have your mute buttons ready if you intend to check the scTouchdown Washington.

ThisIsAtlanta

Staff member
mods, i think this thread needs "AND Sunday morning" added to it as well