Official Saturday Afternoon AND Night Games Thread

The first couple of these KFC different-Colonel ads seemed innocuous enough, but lately I've started noticing that my soul seems to go into a kind of catatonia whenever I see them. Sometimes it feels more like my ghost is having a seizure in the future and it's so painful and severe that I can feel it here and now in the year 2000.

Commercial breaks are much more existentially tumultuous than I remember from my childhood.

The first couple of these KFC different-Colonel ads seemed innocuous enough, but lately I've started noticing that my soul seems to go into a kind of catatonia whenever I see them. Sometimes it feels more like my ghost is having a seizure in the future and it's so painful and severe that I can feel it here and now in the year 2000.

Commercial breaks are much more existentially tumultuous than I remember from my childhood.

I'll care about Jim Harbaugh when it's time to whip his ass in a bowl game.

I don't like restaurants where everything you eat is brown. Fried chicken with a biscuit and mashed potatoes with brown gravy plus a cookie, and a Pepsi. Brown, brown, brown, brown, brown. We need green, we need red, we need purple, whatever, please

I don't like restaurants where everything you eat is brown. Fried chicken with a biscuit and mashed potatoes with brown gravy plus a cookie, and a Pepsi. Brown, brown, brown, brown, brown. We need green, we need red, we need purple, whatever, please
Can we please keep the political öööö out of the football board

Utah seems content to just throw a billion interceptions and fail their way out of the top 25 and cal ded, so that'll be the end of my #Pac12AfterDark experience this week. wew

So if #20 Utah goes down, is there enough additional movement at the bottom of the polls to get us into the top 25 on our bye week?

Actually, now that I'm looking at the polls again and the scores from today, yeah, I think we're going to end up ranked tomorrow. There are a few teams who will be falling out from the bottom, FSU and KSU are the two ahead of us in the Coaches Poll, FSU and Oregon in the AP, each of which lost today. Stanford will jump in too, but I think we'll at least slide into the #25 spot which is currently occupied by some Golden Pussies.

Not the 10 yo Sony?
Nope. I had a Samsung something or another. The rain killed it. The Sony is water resistant, at least so it claims. Nowadays if I am going into a monsoon, I just leave the phone in the car

Purple? As in Kale?
#coleslawlivesmatter

Back