Official Saturday Afternoon AND Night Games Thread

Announcers keep saying how tough Michigan's DL is

My hypothetical "money" is still hypothetically "on" Michigan. Still early, still too much time for Harbaugh to contact his home dimension for aid.

If sparty brought the same focus and hype to their whole schedule as they have brought to the UM game over the last decade they would prob have a natty. They seem to play their best ball in this game year over year and as a result they have won like 7 of 9.

If sparty brought the same focus and hype to their whole schedule as they have brought to the UM game over the last decade they would prob have a natty. They seem to play their best ball in this game year over year and as a result they have won like 7 of 9.
I'd kill so.. so many people for someone to be able to truthfully say this about us vs Georgia in 6 years or so.

as far as in-state football goes it seems we have fight a similar battle vs the evil empire as sparty does vs UM. They have just been able to get better results. But since CPJ, we have been much more competitive outside that 2012 game.

State's defense is playing lights out right now, Michigan's is playing mostly like trash. This will not last the whole game, the Wolverines will tie it up. Still hoping Sparty wins though.
When does the WX arrive tonight? I keep seeing radar screens of some nasty stuff bearing down on Ann Arbor.

So afternoon game thread is now night game thread

Back