Official Saturday Game Thread

That would have something to do with the Coaching of Kendal Briles, the OC

GT would never show that commitment to winning to bring in an OC like Kendal Briles

Before long they'll be known as Taggart & Rosewood

I guess Taggart can coach

I have no problem avoiding anything with the stench of Baylor. Taggart is a terrible coach. He is lucky to have Briles as an OC.

Their QB is a transfer portal kid, isn’t he? Came from someone else’s cupboard.

Don’t know, but not running all vertical routes without a safety net sure does make the OL look better. So does having running plays that don’t look like they were drawn up on playground dirt.

I have no problem avoiding anything with the stench of Baylor. Taggart is a terrible coach. He is lucky to have Briles as an OC.

That stench is at every college in the USA, there's way more drunk sex-date rape on Frat Row than there is from P5FB Programs, the difference is ESPN doesn't cover the guys on Frat Row

The top 25 colleges for date rape include a bunch of elite academic schools and exclusive Pvt colleges and none of them have P5 FB programs

I summary, there's much more of that stench at colleges that don't have big money Athl Programs

Their QB is a transfer portal kid, isn’t he? Came from someone else’s cupboard.
No, he played last year for FSU too, but he wasn't the starter.

OC Kendal Briles + more experienced players seem to have changed things for FSU. They might score 60+ points on a good defense today.

No, he played last year for FSU too, but he wasn't the starter.

OC Kendal Briles + more experienced players seem to have changed things for FSU. They might score 60+ points on a good defense today.

This is what scares me about our own OC situation

Briles is making ban immediate impact & difference with their Off whereas our OC CDP is getting off to a much slower start, on paper our guys are much smarter and should be able to pick up new stuff much quicker

This is what scares me about our own OC situation

Briles is making ban immediate impact & difference with their Off whereas our OC CDP is getting off to a much slower start, on paper our guys are much smarter and should be able to pick up new stuff much quicker
yeah, I would venture a guess Briles is one of the best at this, and he is working with higher rated players from a similar offensive scheme

anyway, you have the whole rest of the week to over analyze our one game against probably the best team in college football

you could just enjoy this saturday full of football without worrying about GT!

Looks like FSU might go down. I’m impressed with FSU, but you have to give Boise State credit, they never quit.

Duke defense makes a huge statement on their opening series.

Duke running the triple option, LOLz!

Duke running the triple option, LOLz!
won't be able to recruit NFL wide receivers that way, Coach Cut.

Maybe he should be Coach Cut-block now instead ....

(thank you, thank you, you've been a lovely audience. tip your waitresses, it keeps them off the pole at Wackos)

Back