Official Saturday Game Thread

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Oklahoma having a whiteout. How lame. Most of our fans just bitch about ours

NotTomNotPhilButGCollins

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
I do like how visible Oklahoma makes their numbers
The oversized numerals that OU wears is something that is usually done for NFL Teams or for Nike Schools that sell a helluva lot of merchandise

Compare that to the HS looking jerseys that U of is wearing

NotTomNotPhilButGCollins

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Why did Missouri schedule a road game at Wyoming?
How about why didn't Mizzou prepare better to beat a G5 team located in a State with dreadful HS FB

Giving up that many points to Wyoming should be enough to fire the entire Def Staff

Bringing in new Def coaches this late off the Street can't do any worse

But, like they say, "it just means more in the SEC"

JJacket

So far. I'd say most impressive are Hurts and Eason. Hurts may win the Heisman, but the long TD pass Eason threw for Washington had "1st pick in the NFL" written on it. Glad he left the mutts.

NotTomNotPhilButGCollins

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
So far. I'd say most impressive are Hurts and Eason. Hurts may win the Heisman, but the long TD pass Eason threw for Washington had "1st pick in the NFL" written on it. Glad he left the mutts.
I agree

It also makes me wonder why our school is so snakebit when it comes to recruiting QBs

QBs are almost always Academic Qualifiers, it would seem that we should be able to easily find pass first QBs

I'm shocked that the transfer portal didn't yield us a starting QB that can easily complete 60%+ of their passes

Going back 60 yrs we've only had a scant few QBs that were thought of as decent passers or pass first guys

I don't understand why we're cursed that way with QBs when Purdue is similar to GT and has had tons of great passers to come thru their school

1 of CFB's great mysteries if you ask me

JJacket

I agree

It also makes me wonder why our school is so snakebit when it comes to recruiting QBs

QBs are almost always Academic Qualifiers, it would seem that we should be able to easily find pass first QBs

I'm shocked that the transfer portal didn't yield us a starting QB that can easily complete 60%+ of their passes

Going back 60 yrs we've only had a scant few QBs that were thought of as decent passers or pass first guys

I don't understand why we're cursed that way with QBs when Purdue is similar to GT and has had tons of great passers to come thru their school

1 of CFB's great mysteries if you ask me
Maybe the QB coming in next year is that guy. Of course, we need to show we can recruit protection

NotTomNotPhilButGCollins

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Big 12 football bayyyyybeee
I think it is more than that

I think Lincoln Riley is a savant when it comes to teaching good QB fundamentals & good QB play

Their Offensive system is a GREAT SYSTEM, it stresses opposing Defenses horizontally & vertically and they play with tempo and mixes in power running Concepts, it is beautiful to watch

Jerry Jones is gonna break the bank to hire him as the next HC of the Dallas Cowboys

I wish GT could find our version of CLR to serve as OC, he'd be dangerous with the local HS talent we have at our disposal