Official Saturday Game Thread

that tough SEC East schedule wore them out all the way through this year's opener.
so will say the callers to Finebaum.
Auburn beat a ranked team. Alabama righted the ship and repaid a loss to an ACC team by destroying an ACC team. That is the spin.

How can any player want to play for a doofus like Kirby?

the bagman cometh. and with Peter North like ferocity.

with bags full of $100 bills for aunts, uncles, and cousins.

the bagman cometh. and with Peter North like ferocity.

with bags full of $100 bills for aunts, uncles, and cousins.
Peter North? Are you saying players are pretty jizzed up to play for Kirby?

Adam Rittenberg ESPN Senior Writer
i

Auburn running back JaTarvious Whitlow: "Nobody wanted to lose to Oregon. We feel like that's a bad reputation on them. What are they, ACC? Pac-12? I didn't even know what they were. A Pac-12 team coming in and beating an SEC team, we can't take that."

Adam Rittenberg ESPN Senior Writer
i

Auburn running back JaTarvious Whitlow: "Nobody wanted to lose to Oregon. We feel like that's a bad reputation on them. What are they, ACC? Pac-12? I didn't even know what they were. A Pac-12 team coming in and beating an SEC team, we can't take that."
Last time Auburn beat an ACC team was 2011

Auburn beat a ranked team. Alabama righted the ship and repaid a loss to an ACC team by destroying an ACC team. That is the spin.
Auburn will lose soon enough. The playcall for the go-ahead score seemed pretty stupid even though it worked out for them. Pass was underthrown and short of the endzone. A pick or tackle in bounds would have cost the game when a chip shot field goal was on the table

Last edited:
Auburn will lose soon enough. The playcall for the go-ahead score seemed pretty stupid even though it worked out for them. Pass was underthrown and short of the endzone. A pick or tackle in bounds would have cost the game when a chip shot field goal was on the table

Yeah, he looked pretty close to getting sacked too. They were lucky as hell.

And just as dumb was kicking the extra point instead of going for 2 after scoring.

It was real close to a pick. Corner just misjudged it

Went there, live near there, made the same jokes for years at their expense.

I am no Franklin fan. I love how he talks about players committing to a coach and not to a school. So what happens when said coach bolts for the NFL or another job? Like Franklin has done and has been rumored to be in line to do (NFL)?
PJ, and CGC, both say this is a 40 year decision not a 4 year decision.

Back