Official Saturday Game Thread

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
All I know is that any team that gets to play Vandy, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina, and Missouri in their conference is lucky. Even more, the media will claim they play in a great conference.

cyptomcat

Hibernating
Come on Oregon, finish the drill.

Don't give SEC the biggest win of the week.

18in32

Petard Hoister
Oregon also falling victim to the need .5 yards let’s run from the 5 yard back shotgun play.
Yeah I just watched that and thought the same thing. Voluntarily take the ball seven yards back from the place you're trying to get it to. A strange strategy.

cyptomcat

Hibernating
Yeah I just watched that and thought the same thing. Voluntarily take the ball seven yards back from the place you're trying to get it to. A strange strategy.
When asked, coaches said that it's definitely a huge disadvantage for shotgun, but they find it less risky than under center because they don't practice under center. I think they are being too cautious. It's worth the risk for a shorter distance to convert.

18in32

Petard Hoister
When asked, coaches said that it's definitely a huge disadvantage for shotgun, but they find it less risky than under center because they don't practice under center. I think they are being too cautious. It's worth the risk for a shorter distance to convert.
It's not like short yardage is an incredibly rare situation. Freaking practice under center.

18in32

Petard Hoister
Now they're highlighting Patrick Nix in the stands and calling him a great coach. Hate to hate on a guy, but come on.

Allen Koholic

Likes dick drawings.
You can tell he taught his son absolutely nothing, because I haven’t seen one overthrow.

Celebration penalties are the stupidest.

thegtstunner08

Earl of Cheap Seats and Cold Pizza
Bo Nix and Auburn can beat ugag. Nix needs to learn to get rid of it sooner than try to outrun some of these blazers.