Official Saturday Games Thread Episode 1: Terxas Is Back + Game Of All Time

Auburn scared him down, seems like. That was a "piss myself" pose he ended up in.

You'd think ESPN has never broadcast a game before as bad as the audio is everywhere.
Everything they've done and are doing tonight is horrible. They're a garbage network, broadcasting garbage noises made by garbage human beings. I hope they all simultaneously burst into flames right ööööing now.

Purdue has Louisville punting from their own end zone somehow. They'll get the ball inside the 40 yard line. What is life.

Dear God these last 10 minutes until the game are difficult. I never realized how important good announcers are.

Purdue desperately needs to give their mascot a less drug-fueled-existential-crisis facial expression.

Purdue strikes first, just bombing from orbit because none of their short stuff was working. Jeff Brohm has no chill.

Boilermakers up 7-0 after a beautiful throw from somebody or other.

Fox be all like, why would you want score or down and distance?

A new official thread or are we going to drive this one all the way into the ground?

Why is the whole world all over Derwin James's nuts? Has he really done that much on the field in 1.2 seasons?

Asking for a friend

Back