Official Saturday Games Thread Episode 3: Air Force, Army, National Guard

Bad thing is that Pittsburgh's starters probably won't play much more than a half. Good thing is that their starters appear to suck anyway.

UCLA seems completely miffed by the screen pass. Memphis has scored their last two TDs on screen passes of 40+ yards.

UCLA seems completely miffed by the screen pass. Memphis has scored their last two TDs on screen passes of 40+ yards.

This noon slot has quickly become madness. With Memphis overtaking UCLA and now ULL about to go up 7 on aTm at the half. I'm overjoyed.

Not sure I follow. I was commenting that Michigan's offense has been responsible for roughly 400 yards and 20 points in both of their earlier games, despite the huge gap in talent between the two opponents. They are poised to do it yet again, despite further variables.
Ah... Haven't watched that game, but I thought you were saying Michigan is moving the ball but not scoring commensurately.

Ah... Haven't watched that game, but I thought you were saying Michigan is moving the ball but not scoring commensurately.

Wouldn't term it that way, honestly. Less than 200 yards of offense at the half may have, at some point, qualified as moving the ball, but for a top 10 team in this era against Air Force, it's seriously underwhelming. But they did the same thing against a good Florida defense, so Harbaugh is just providing a sterling example of yet another way I don't understand the game of football. :lol:

Wow, aTm didn't even bother to cover that guy. Did they seriously think ULL was going to run with 11 seconds and no time outs???

I was laughing at them when they fired Pelini for Riley. Top five all-time most boneheaded coaching moves.
Top 5? I don't know. Firing Solich might've been Top 5. Firing Richt, maybe. Firing Terry Bowden, IMHO. Come to think of it, Auburn alone is responsible for several potential Top 5's. Interesting question.

Wouldn't term it that way, honestly. Less than 200 yards of offense at the half may have, at some point, qualified as moving the ball, but for a top 10 team in this era against Air Force, it's seriously underwhelming. But they did the same thing against a good Florida defense, so Harbaugh is just providing a sterling example of yet another way I don't understand the game of football. :lol:
400 yards of offense in a game isn't considered good any more? What year am I living in? My car gets about 20 mpg... that's pretty good, right?

Sumlin should stay because college football doesn't do enough to support black head coaches

Ty Willingham--fired
Charlie Strong--fired
Randy Shannon--fired

Sumlin should stay because college football doesn't do enough to support black head coaches

Ty Willingham--fired
Charlie Strong--fired
Randy Shannon--fired

Charlie Strong's new team would bootyblast the team that fired him.

Duluth Trading in with the second funniest dick joke on TV today. Wonder why all these dick joke commercials are airing in AF/Michigan...

Marine Corps advertising during the Air Force game? The gauntlet has been thrown, sir.

Back