Official Saturday Non-Bye Games Thread

As college defenses get leaner and faster to match up well with option and air raid offenses, straight-up bowling teams like Wisconsin will have favorable match-ups every week just running the ball...

As college defenses get leaner and faster to match up well with option and air raid offenses, straight-up bowling teams like Wisconsin will have favorable match-ups every week just running the ball...

I would love to emulate Wisc with a bunch of homegrown GA/FL linemen.

I would love to emulate Wisc with a bunch of homegrown GA/FL linemen.

It won't work in this part of the Country, too many great interior DLs that can force you into 3rd & longs and then out quick those slow, OLinemen on passing downs

What Wisconsin does works in the Big10, leave it there

In a recent Big10 CG, tOSU beat them something like 59-0 cause tOSU is structured like an SEC or an ACC Team, run blitz on early downs, force them into predictable passing situations then out quick them until they are annihilated

CGC has GT FB on the right track despite the big setback, no need to copy something that is highly limited on a Nat'l Level

Holy ööööing öööö. Are they under center for short yardage? Someone forward that tweet to Collins.

Don’t tell that to Key as he’ll try and explain how shotgun gets the ball to the rb quicker.

It won't work in this part of the Country, too many great interior DLs that can force you into 3rd & longs and then out quick those slow, OLinemen on passing downs

What Wisconsin does works in the Big10, leave it there

In a recent Big10 CG, tOSU beat them something like 59-0 cause tOSU is structured like an SEC or an ACC Team, run blitz on early downs, force them into predictable passing situations then out quick them until they are annihilated

CGC has GT FB on the right track despite the big setback, no need to copy something that is highly limited on a Nat'l Level

I think it could have some use. So I don’t fully disagree. I dig that type of ball though.

I bet sometimes the Washington State fans wish he'd stop trying to be Mr funny guy and coach up some defense
I bet Washington St fans are delighted to be relevant and competitive in football.

Back