OFFICIAL Signing Day Thread

Don't be a douchebag. This is the biggest moment in a kids life up to this point. Norcross has a big signing ceremony today as I understand it, and he has planned to make his decision public at that time. Let him enjoy the moment. From what I read, his decision has been made.

Humbled by the opportunity to play at GT? Puhleeeze.

Wonder why Mr. Lynch didn't wait to announce with the big Norcross signing ceremony.

LOL @ being humbled by being offered at Tech.

The GT student body is already full of more arrogant assholes than I can count. I sure as öööö wasn't "humbled" when I got my acceptance letter.

I don't mind having GT get selected over FSU on ESPN. There are probably a lot of younger players watching the show; maybe they'll like the logo on the hat. Didn't Autry's stock drop a little after his knee surgery last year? I wouldn't be surprised if he's hoping for late offers when all the LOI's are counted, but there's nothing wrong with a kid having all the cards on the table before he signs. And if he's holding out for FSU, he could have committed to GT and hoped for an afternoon flip. At least he's not committing until he's ready.

"Again it's JMO. I wish him luck I just hope its not at GT"

NE JACKET,

This is just wrong. The Tech coaches surely want him and I think we should give them the benefit of the doubt in this case. I don't remember hearing anything about him acting against the best interests of his HS team. And he already has a brother and a teammate at Tech. I know it's JYO, but in this case you should keep it to yourself.

cj

"Again it's JMO. I wish him luck I just hope its not at GT"

NE JACKET,

This is just wrong. The Tech coaches surely want him and I think we should give them the benefit of the doubt in this case. I don't remember hearing anything about him acting against the best interests of his HS team. And he already has a brother and a teammate at Tech. I know it's JYO, but in this case you should keep it to yourself.

cj

isn't this board filled with nothing but opinions?

isn't this board filled with nothing but opinions?

You left out butthurt, which you'll apparently suffer from if MA signes with us.

I was merely suggesting it might demonstrate the maturity that you claim Mr. Autry doesn't have if you would strive to be a little more civil when discussing 18 year old young men you don't know on a public board.

Oh, great, let's get all of the kids together for an assembly where we stroke off the football team. Yeesh.

Why are they doing every freakin' player. Give everyone a medal! I can't wait for this to happen at the Olympics - and coming in 10th place, getting the tin medal ...

15 Div I scholarships. Something to be proud of I would think.

Where did Lorenzo Carter go? I barely missed his pick.

NM, he picked UGA.

Is Autry's pick next?

Back