Official Stingtalk HC Approval Poll Week 5 2021

Do you approve of the Head Coach performance?

• Yes

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • No

Votes: 88 80.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still approve. Will judge more on the whole season performance. But Pitt increased my doubts of this staff's gameday coaching.

i'm also looking for 6 wins,just curious-how many of of those wins would you trade to get rid of Money Down?
Too late, it is out in the national rhetoric now. I forget which game I was watching, but the PBP guy was talking about who was getting reps on those money downs like everyone knows what that is.

Too late, it is out in the national rhetoric now. I forget which game I was watching, but the PBP guy was talking about who was getting reps on those money downs like everyone knows what that is.

“Money down” did not originate with us. People DO know what it is, we just decided to make it into a big thing.

JRjr

Stayed no all season so far. Gonna see where this season goes before I change anything. Was hopeful the UNC win meant an upward trajectory but that doesn’t seem to be the case right now

Sad trombone

Capture999.PNG

Looks like total votes are steadily declining.

Apathetic fans are FAR worse than pissed off fans.

I still will approve of the HC now the Cordinators are a whole nother story.

Who selects the coordinators?

It's going to look like the board is full of fickle people with no conviction.

Because it is?

Will we ever win two games in row again?

fnBhTligLPY-cFS0JJ4Sv9HwYhZ34Kcxoz45Y81sSPQJVFDvCjQKktd6iOcJioUEXa9ZJwUacigVFUORVrbWlDlqP61YjWs7QrZtqPTQvpq8V5AW48EeTRuC4VTCc9_OUj4

Back