Official Stingtalk Tailgate - Clemson's still a redneck school

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Tailgate is the best part of fall. It is a time of celebration of a brotherhood forged through the pains and triumphs of bleeding white and gold. We may get mad, sad, defiant and utter insufferable cunts after a loss but when you smell that crisp gameday Saturday morning and that first sip of bourbon hits your lips as your comrades cheer Go Jackets, life begins anew. That euphoric feeling is what we chase throughout every fall and those friendships, they last forever.

We will be on the south side of the 5th street bridge next Saturday, September 22 at 8.30am. There will be plenty of bourbon and food for all you degenerates, so stop by, have a cup of bourbon, eat some dirty dawgs and jwilly ribs and meet your favorite assholes from Stingtalk.

Here's the itinerary:
0800 - Meet at Waho, watch TIA try to order food
0830 - Tailgate setup
0840 - Bourbon is served
1100 - Fire up the grill
1200 - Lunch (Jwilly Ribs, bacon wrapped beans, dirty dawgs, potato salad and chips) on paper ööööing plates on a table for architorture
0100 - More Bourbon and play find The Jacket
0250 - Pack up the tailgate and walk over to BDS

Go Jackets and THWG

I will be bringing the ingredients necessary for "Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse" shots, because those are shots for real men, and real men show up for their team even when things look grim. Equal parts Jack Daniel's, Jim Beam, Johnny Walker, and Jameson, topped with 151 proof rum. Setting them on fire is optional, but I will be doing that to mine. Come get as many as you want.

I will be bringing the ingredients necessary for "Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse" shots, because those are shots for real men, and real men show up for their team, even when things look grim. Equal parts Jack Daniel's, Jim Beam, Johnny Walker, and Jameson, topped with 151 proof rum. Setting them on fire is optional, but I will be doing that to mine. Come get as many as you want.
Please Live stream this adventure in bartending for us all to see.

If I had a nickel for every flaming shot I have ever done, it wouldn't come close to paying for all the hospital bills, but nickels ain't free and I gotta eat.

Making flaming shots 0.9 miles from 10th and Piedmont may bring some new tailgaters with a more heightened sense of fashion.

I will be bringing the ingredients necessary for "Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse" shots, because those are shots for real men, and real men show up for their team even when things look grim. Equal parts Jack Daniel's, Jim Beam, Johnny Walker, and Jameson, topped with 151 proof rum. Setting them on fire is optional, but I will be doing that to mine. Come get as many as you want.
Will there be mind erasers after?

Will there be mind erasers after?

forget-me-now-gob-bluth-t-shirt.jpg

I might be in town this Saturday. If so I'll bring potato salad.

Edit - nm, I saw that you will already have potato salad. I'll leave my worthless self in Indiana.

Last edited:
I might be in town this Saturday. If so I'll bring potato salad.

Edit - nm, I saw that you will already have potato salad. I'll leave my worthless self in Indiana.

You can bring the potato salad.

That’s 5 horsemen.

Back