Official Stingtalk Tailgate Donation Drive - Operation Flunkout

Because it is not my place to tell or disclose information that belongs to him. If he chooses to answer you publicly he can. Or you can come back here and tell us all everything he tells you privately. Nobody's asking for your help specifically. If you are skeptical, go ask him.

I appreciate that you are his cheerleader in this but you’ve already put this in the public sphere so it is a little difficult to walk it back and say these details are his alone to share. You’ve made a very public ask without understanding someone’s specific situation: Medicaid/Medicare, of which is a spiderweb of options and dead ends; SSI, disabled-accessible housing, full-time care, etc. Then you have sponsorships and contractors for the work, none of which are identified. It’s a little difficult to have it both ways on this type of thing.

I appreciate that you are his cheerleader in this but you’ve already put this in the public sphere so it is a little difficult to walk it back and say these details are his alone to share. You’ve made a very public ask without understanding someone’s specific situation: Medicaid/Medicare, of which is a spiderweb of options and dead ends; SSI, disabled-accessible housing, full-time care, etc. Then you have sponsorships and contractors for the work, none of which are identified. It’s a little difficult to have it both ways on this type of thing.
Are you actively trying to be a piece of öööö or is that just your natural state?

Either way, go öööö yourself.

Is it necessary for you to act like a cunt and disrespect one of my brothers?

Eat a bag of dicks. I am 3GT SERIOUS.

Is it necessary for you to act like a cunt and disrespect one of my brothers?

Eat a bag of dicks. I am 3GT SERIOUS.

I’m not the one that took someone who didn’t ask for help on Stingtalk and made their situation public. Again, I appreciate the sincerity of it. The only questions I’ve asked are if the OP knows more about the situation and options available to the person in need, and people are coming out to say I’m a cunt for even asking. As someone who has lived with and been a provider for someone who is physically handicapped I think these are questions worth asking. I am intimately familiar with the difficulties of living with physical impairment. If the response is blindly give or be a cunt then I guess I am a cunt. Again, FWIW, I never doubted the sincerity of OP or the person in need. But if you’re going to go public with this kind of stuff at least be willing to answer basic questions about it.

I’m not the one that took someone who didn’t ask for help on Stingtalk and made their situation public. Again, I appreciate the sincerity of it. The only questions I’ve asked are if the OP knows more about the situation and options available to the person in need, and people are coming out to say I’m a cunt for even asking. As someone who has lived with and been a provider for someone who is physically handicapped I think these are questions worth asking. I am intimately familiar with the difficulties of living with physical impairment. If the response is blindly give or be a cunt then I guess I am a cunt. Again, FWIW, I never doubted the sincerity of OP or the person in need. But if you’re going to go public with this kind of stuff at least be willing to answer basic questions about it.
I talked to him. He will answer your questions.

Thank you. I appreciate it. I sincerely hope he finds and is able to live at the highest quality of life. Happy to help however I may.
Youre welcome. I know very well about his situation from the very beginning. I can talk about the level of his injury what he is capable of, the situation with his family that led to him having to move, the difficulties hes faced trying to find a place and raising funds for it. He didnt even ask me to do this and out of respect for him I didnt want to spill everything out in the public forum. But he will answer all your questions and set your mind at ease.

Are you really that tone deaf that you don’t see a problem with what you are doing?

There are probably 30 or more people on Stingtalk that know Flunkout personally through his tailgating in the old RV lot for many years before his accident. This guy had his life completely changed in the blink of an eye in a very tragic way. Akinji and several other guys where there when it happened, and they know the entire story. You obviously do not.

So, if you are questioning the motivations of Flunkout or Akinji, you really need to rethink how you treat people in life. No one is forcing you to contribute to this cause. Obviously you aren’t planning to. But you really have no damn right to speak out on this issue in this or any forum.

Nobody is calling you a cunt because you aren’t blindly giving.

Are you really that tone deaf that you don’t see a problem with what you are doing?

There are probably 30 or more people on Stingtalk that know Flunkout personally through his tailgating in the old RV lot for many years before his accident. This guy had his life completely changed in the blink of an eye in a very tragic way. Akinji and several other guys where there when it happened, and they know the entire story. You obviously do not.

So, if you are questioning the motivations of Flunkout or Akinji, you really need to rethink how you treat people in life. No one is forcing you to contribute to this cause. Obviously you aren’t planning to. But you really have no damn right to speak out on this issue in this or any forum.

You are correct, I don’t know the entire story. I am trying to figure that out. Again, I’m not questioning the sincerity of anyone’s motivations. Yes, I’d like to give. Yes, I’d like to know more before I do. Lots of assumptions on your part here that aren’t true.

You are correct, I don’t know the entire story. I am trying to figure that out. Again, I’m not questioning the sincerity of anyone’s motivations. Yes, I’d like to give. Yes, I’d like to know more before I do. Lots of assumptions on your part here that aren’t true.
So @Akinji07 gave you a path to find out everything you wanted to know, yet you kept on being a douche.

I forgot, was there some underwater obstruction that one couldn't see which caused the injury?

Georgia lakes are filled with silt, clay and mud, it's not like up north. I don't think Georgia even has natural lakes.

I forgot, was there some underwater obstruction that one couldn't see which caused the injury?

Georgia lakes are filled with silt, clay and mud, it's not like up north. I don't think Georgia even has natural lakes.

Initially we anchored in deep water. Over time, the boat swung around the anchor and into shallow water.

Hey I stopped trying to figure out who's stingtalk and who's specifically mingledorf's friend awhile ago since I also contacted several other Tech friends to spread the word over the last few days. But I can tell you we donated over 3 grand, which is far more than I was expecting, and when I posted it was at at 2600 and right now it's at 8175. That is a tremendous amount of donation. We may be assholes to each other on this board, say öööö you wouldn't say to your worst enemy to one another, but the level of commitment to helping one of our own is really tearing me up as I write these words. I can't thank yall enough for what you've done. Just come upto me anytime and say Mingledorf's name and you will always drink as many as you want on me.

Back