Official Stingtalk Tailgate Donation Drive - Operation Flunkout

Hey I stopped trying to figure out who's stingtalk and who's specifically mingledorf's friend awhile ago since I also contacted several other Tech friends to spread the word over the last few days. But I can tell you we donated over 3 grand, which is far more than I was expecting, and when I posted it was at at 2600 and right now it's at 8175. That is a tremendous amount of donation. We may be assholes to each other on this board, say öööö you wouldn't say to your worst enemy to one another, but the level of commitment to helping one of our own is really tearing me up as I write these words. I can't thank yall enough for what you've done. Just come upto me anytime and say Mingledorf's name and you will always drink as many as you want on me.

I will drop some money I overpaid.

Get well dude!

Hey I stopped trying to figure out who's stingtalk and who's specifically mingledorf's friend awhile ago since I also contacted several other Tech friends to spread the word over the last few days. But I can tell you we donated over 3 grand, which is far more than I was expecting, and when I posted it was at at 2600 and right now it's at 8175. That is a tremendous amount of donation. We may be assholes to each other on this board, say öööö you wouldn't say to your worst enemy to one another, but the level of commitment to helping one of our own is really tearing me up as I write these words. I can't thank yall enough for what you've done. Just come upto me anytime and say Mingledorf's name and you will always drink as many as you want on me.

I've known this amazing person for quite a while, going back to when I was able to tailgate all the time because we didn't have kids and then our kids didn't have Saturday activities. He's deserving of all the help we can give him and I appreciate you for helping get the word out! (of course I made a donation to help!).

Thanks for posting, @Akinji07 . Donation made, no questions asked.

What is the donation level required for an invite to the Caribbean coke/stripper party?

@GTBJW is handling the guest list, wrist bands and the logistics for Fyre Fest 2019. @05GTCorndog is handling clearing the evian from customs.

@GTBJW is handling the guest list, wrist bands and the logistics for Fyre Fest 2019. @05GTCorndog is handling clearing the evian from customs.

adamking2.jpg

You're a good friend Oz. Can't do a whole lot right now but if there's any planning or construction help needed let me know.

Are you really that tone deaf that you don’t see a problem with what you are doing?

There are probably 30 or more people on Stingtalk that know Flunkout personally through his tailgating in the old RV lot for many years before his accident. This guy had his life completely changed in the blink of an eye in a very tragic way. Akinji and several other guys where there when it happened, and they know the entire story. You obviously do not.

So, if you are questioning the motivations of Flunkout or Akinji, you really need to rethink how you treat people in life. No one is forcing you to contribute to this cause. Obviously you aren’t planning to. But you really have no damn right to speak out on this issue in this or any forum.

Damn coit, you really know how to virtue signal.

Back