Official Sugar Bowl Thread

Maybe trying to make Ohio St look better so people won't think TCU was the obviously better team?

Baka tends to get conservative quick. Saban knows it is easier for Bama to lose this game than it is for OSU to win it. He will be careful not to lose it.

Baka tends to get conservative quick. Saban knows it is easier for Bama to lose this game than it is for OSU to win it. He will be careful not to lose it.

Baka like idiot in japanese?

Actually I'm not sure that's it, because the conservative thing would be just to keep running the ball. It was them not doing that which eased things up.

Today's bowl games are sucking all of the fun out of the CFP.

What Jeff Long looks like right now

giphy.gif

Blah blah blah. The CFP committee has produced a huge pile of crap in its marquee game.

Hey, guess what, turns out it's hard to beat one of the best teams with the country with a 3rd string QB. Easy to beat Wisconsin though.

Why not just keep running the ball? They'd had some success with it. Besides, I'm not sure that's actually a QB behind the center for OSU.

did i already say game over?
oh, yeah. i did

but ill say it again.
game over

Last edited:
i wonder if we would have filled our side of the stadium if we were playing bama in new orleans.

i would say probably a bigger crowd than the orange bowl. i would have definitely gone.

Blah blah blah. The CFP committee has produced a huge pile of crap in its marquee game.

the best two teams will face off in the "final", but instead of picking the four best candidates they appeased the top 4 conferences.

TCU has a right to be pissed and feel cheated watching this Televen pretender suck it up

Back