Official Sugar Bowl Thread

what's with the marijuana stickers on their helmets?

Worst offenses to watch.

1. Hokies
2. Alabama

There is a big gap. Both are horrible, but bama at least has individual athletes that can make your jaw drop.

Let's see another incompetent attempt at getting a TD

"gets the flip" .... should flip 'em with this red zone offense

what it really shows is that this "playoff" system is just as flawed as all the other ridiculous dumb ways to force the crowning of "the one champion" in an environment that makes it very difficult and almost impossible to do so.

going back to the old way before the BCS is the best solution. but all hail the ESPN coverage money gods, give them their playoff to drive revenues...

and stop using the word "retard" it is not acceptable. thats why we use retart, because other than assholes people dont make fun of others with mental handicaps

and i hope to meet you one day, but you are too busy buying million dollars of clothes for your super hot model wife of yours to ever show your ugly dumbass face at a tailgate and insult other face to face

you just hide behind your computer screen and pretend to be cool

Due to their illiteracy, how does an Alabama player actually read a play?

I am actually bitter over this game already. In the 2nd quarter. With OSU in the red zone.

what it really shows is that this "playoff" system is just as flawed as all the other ridiculous dumb ways to force the crowning of "the one champion" in an environment that makes it very difficult and almost impossible to do so.

going back to the old way before the BCS is the best solution. but all hail the ESPN coverage money gods, give them their playoff to drive revenues...

and stop using the word "retard" it is not acceptable. thats why we use retart, because other than assholes people dont make fun of others with mental handicaps

and i hope to meet you one day, but you are too busy buying million dollars of clothes for your super hot model wife of yours to ever show your ugly dumbass face at a tailgate and insult other face to face

pics?

take it offline

you just hide behind your computer screen and pretend to be awesome

Oh, changing the letter makes it completely different.

I was at the acc cg tailgate. Why didn't you say hi?

i was there.

who did you pick to win this game? buckeyes, right?
so, who is the dumb one

just sayin'

Back