Official Sugar Bowl Thread

i know how to resolve these online fights. let's rent out a warehouse and gather every thursday night to settle the previous weeks online disputes. cyptom will organize the fights and betting. A poster will only fight one match per week otherwise he'll be at an unfair disadvantage.

we'll also put a full bar in there, maybe couple of strippers, it should be fun.

anyone with NC in their font is automatically discounted as a cheat

That's not a font, it's a nick. But, you must know best. *official ignore on*

Now, back to our regularly scheduled .......

I didn't pick them to win, I am cheering for them to win. There is a difference.

Look, the game is between bama and OSU. Both teams did barely enough to make it into the game. Baylor and tcu fell just short. Whining about that, in this thread, is just plain annoying.

i know how to resolve these online fights. let's rent out a warehouse and gather every thursday night to settle the previous weeks online disputes. cyptom will organize the fights and betting. A poster will only fight one match per week otherwise he'll be at an unfair disadvantage.

we'll also put a full bar in there, maybe couple of strippers, it should be fun.

öööö this is the best idea I have ever heard in my entire life. Domesticated horses. Crossbows. Vaccines. Nuclear fusion. All bullshit compared to this.

Holy öööö, OSU finally used 15 in a goal line situation. It's almost like involving the running back can help.

I gotta better idea.

[y]NpYgt46wle4[/y]

What is pissing me off about OSU is their lack of dominant OL. How do you not find five corn fed giants capable of getting one yard with three downs?

LOL, that's what you get when you try and tackle high

What is pissing me off about OSU is their lack of dominant OL. How do you not find five corn fed giants capable of getting one yard with three downs?

Especially to play in front of 105,000 at home

Back