Official To Hell With Georgia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, Roof has been solid at making half-time adjustments all year. There shouldn't be much to change, but Roof will address whatever needs to be fixed

Guys, Roof has been solid at making half-time adjustments all year. There shouldn't be much to change, but Roof will address whatever needs to be fixed

Only thing to fix is Louis Young's coverage skills!

For whatever reason, I think our defense thought it was already over. I bet Roof is in the middle of an absolutely epic speech right now.

Disappointing end to the half for sure, but the team played very well overall in the firs half. Very happy with where we are right now. Have to get a stop to open up the second half in order to get the momentum back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For whatever reason, I think our defense thought it was already over. I bet Roof is in the middle of an absolutely epic speech right now.

Roof was the Black Watch Captain. He defeated the Mutts as a player. He's defeated them as our DC (thank you Jasper Sanks). He is a dedicated alumni. He KNOWS What's the Goid Word?!?! HE KNOWS what beating / dominating the mutts MEANS.

He'll fire those boys UP!

Roof was the Black Watch Captain. He defeated the Mutts as a player. He is a dedicated alumni. He KNOWS What's the Goid Word?!?! HE KNOWS what beating / dominating the mutts MEANS.

He'll fire those boys UP!

Respect. That just fired me up!

Roof was the Black Watch Captain. He defeated the Mutts as a player.
Now is not the time for details but imagine UGa having 3 Todd Gurley's on the team at the same time.

That was the case in 1985 and Roof shut them down - spit and blood dripping out of his mouth in the huddle. I'm telling you guys, UGa will never beat us on the ground as long as CTR is here.

Just sayin'. Has anyone noticed that Russ the UGA actually wears Tech colors naturally (correct shade of gold too) underneath that ridiculous Letter Sweater they put on him?

Just sayin'

Still can't cover slant or TE/WR on the seam route

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back