Official Walk-On's Independence Bowl Game Thread

Hey just a reminder Tech's ööööty D had allowed a total of 7 points at this point in the game against Duke. Good thing we are getting this awesome Temple D though.

Oh and about 200 less yards given up through our whole game vs to this point for Temple.

Hey just a reminder Tech's ööööty D had allowed a total of 7 points at this point in the game against Duke. Good thing we are getting this awesome Temple D though.

Really? I wasn't aware of any players transferring from Temple.

As for common opponents, if you want to go that route, maybe look at the only actual common opponent between Tech and Collins (since he isn't coaching in this game). We gave up 49 points, 426 yards, and 29 first downs to USF. Temple gave up 17 points, 266 yards, and 15 first downs.

Really? I wasn't aware of any players transferring from Temple.

As for common opponents, if you want to go that route, maybe look at the only actual common opponent between Tech and Collins (since he isn't coaching in this game). We gave up 49 points, 426 yards, and 29 first downs to USF. Temple gave up 17 points, 266 yards, and 15 first downs.
So you think none of Temple's Defensive performance so far is the responsibility of their defensive coaches, several of whom are likely coming to Tech, but instead that they are being beaten on pure talent?

So you think none of Temple's Defensive performance so far is the responsibility of their defensive coaches, several of whom are likely coming to Tech, but instead that they are being beaten on pure talent?

I think it's a bowl game under the leadership of an interim coach, and trying to judge the quality of future Tech coaches based on how they're doing under a coach who they have literally never coached under is retarded.

Those same defensive coaches coached against USF under Collins, and did a much better job than our defense did. What was our excuse?

I think Collins is a defensive guy and more than likely has a huge part of the way they play defense. I think collins not there to make defensive adjustments is a HUGE loss. look at Miss St in 14.

We have better talent than Temple, a better recruiting base in the state, and CGC will be the best defensive coach we’ve had since O’Leary.

I think that you hope that Tech fails. You’re a terrible fan.

Back