Official Week 1 Thursday AND Friday Night Games Thread

The Wake Forest run game seems to rely on the running back dodging several tacklers behind the LOS. It's a creative scheme, I'll say that.

For some reason the UConn-Pussies stream doesn't work for me on the ESPN app. Guess I'm stuck with B10 tonight.

I ööööing love Tulane. I love their little brother status in Louisiana, they have a great name, great colors, their new stadium and field look awesome and I wish I had been able to go when we played there. I wish we would schedule them regularly and I'd be all for them joining the ACC just because I like that they're the other team that used to be in the SEC with us.

But the all-powder blue unis are bad. What they're wearing right now would be perfect if it had the green jersey instead.

If anyone has any questions about this post, please do not hesitate to ask.

I ööööing love Tulane. I love their little brother status in Louisiana, they have a great name, great colors, their new stadium and field look awesome and I wish I had been able to go when we played there. I wish we would schedule them regularly and I'd be all for them joining the ACC just because I like that they're the other team that used to be in the SEC with us.

But the all-powder blue unis are bad. What they're wearing right now would be perfect if it had the green jersey instead.

If anyone has any questions about this post, please do not hesitate to ask.
tl;dr

Did that guy just make a NASCAR joke about quick passing? That was witty as öööö.

If you don't like the Tulane blue uniforms, you are no friend of mine.

Take that öööö back right ööööing now I am not ööööing playing with you.
wait wait, what's my line here?

Oh yeah, the quality of your posts has really gone downhill the last couple months.

Am I stingtalking right?

Tulane benefits from a low enzyme count.

1*zCw9YQICYZzozYZsqeIiYA.png

Back