Official zima drinkers gameday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another stop. CPJ has just been setting them up for this exact situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All y'all calling to bench JT5 are ööööing morons. Our OL literally face plants into the ground and we have 5 defenders in our backfield the instant the ball is snapped. The fact that we're not looking at a sack every down is incredible.

How about when he had all day to throw and missed a wide open stewart? Also missed Lynch twice on the wheel when he threw it about 5 seconds late, also fumbles 2-3 times every game.

I don't think he should be benched, mainly because there is no one else. But It isn't all on the OL, the QB has played like öööö too -- not sure why some of you refuse to acknowledge that

How about when he had all day to throw and missed a wide open stewart? Also missed Lynch twice on the wheel when he threw it about 5 seconds late, also fumbles 2-3 times every game.

I don't think he should be benched, mainly because there is no one else. But It isn't all on the OL, the QB has played like öööö too -- not sure why some of you refuse to acknowledge that

Thank you

I can't believe I'm still watching this. I've tried to turn it off 3 times, but I just keep it on. It's like some sort of self hate is driving me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some folks understand that the team isn't playing well, but don't cry like sandy vaginas about it. Mikell is the worst a back blocker I've ever seen on this team, worse that than the guys in 2008 ever played, but nobody says a word about him because you tards can't analyze a play for öööö. You literally think the only person on the team is JT5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back