Officially Official Avenge Calvin Pack Small Sack Game Thread

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
Mason is a bad ass.

NC State isn't very good. Glad we won but we beat a wounded NC State team and had to hang on to win after nearly pissing away a 21-3 lead.
Graham is going to be really good. The NC State QB played well, but I would rather have Graham.
Mason simply would not be denied when he needed to get yards late.
But a win is a win. And we had Tech getting 3. So a good night all around.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
Mason is a bad ass.

NC State isn't very good. Glad we won but we beat a wounded NC State team and had to hang on to win after nearly pissing away a 21-3 lead.
Graham is going to be really good. The NC State QB played well, but I would rather have Graham.
Mason simply would not be denied when he needed to get yards late.
But a win is a win. And we had Tech getting 3. So a good night all around.
we are wounded too. This game was like two triple amputees swinging at each other with their remaining limbs.

GTTerrific

Dodd-Like
Really thought that was a heck of a gutsy win! Mason...in post game radio interview Graham called him a Bull Shark. Great game by Domineck.

GT65_UGA89

We’re a Coca-Cola school
It’s a great day to have gotten home at 1am, bed by 1:30, get up at 6am, now headed to the office on Xpress.

I could have worked from home today but I couldn’t wait to get up and out so I can shout from Peachtree Street, “It’s hate week -To Hell With Georgia!”

GoGATech

Big Dummy
It’s a great day to have gotten home at 1am, bed by 1:30, get up at 6am, now headed to the office on Xpress.

I could have worked from home today but I couldn’t wait to get up and out so I can shout from Peachtree Street, “It’s hate week -To Hell With Georgia!”
Got home 2:30, up at 6:30, on the way to work at 7:15. W's make those type of nights much easier to handle.

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
So, were they saying on TV that NC State was “injured” without mentioning that we are also quite injured?
They started the game talking about how we were #2 in playing the most starters this year and NC State was #1 and they brought it up several times throughout the game.

I posted it because I've followed Chipper since he created a Twitter account and this is the first time I can recall him posting about Tech. Spreading the ball out seems to be attracting attention from outside the fan base.