Okay Guys, Where is The Report?

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
If that is true, it sounds to me there are some people on the board that are mighty fragile.

rolleyes.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">"Fragile" has nothing to do with it! Not one single thing.

You can see it how you want to through your retired eyes. (No disrespect meant with the retired statement) Some of us look at it a lot differently.
pat.gif

Practice report threads are off limits to criticism and this has been made clear.

That being said there was a chat for 2+ hours that discussed everything imaginable w/ regard to the practices.

Everyone should be able to log on to the chatroom via stingalk or mirc. I suggest you try to make it to the chats b/c they are held after most practices.

Originally posted by gtfan:
Practice report threads are off limits to criticism and this has been made clear.

That being said there was a chat for 2+ hours that discussed everything imaginable w/ regard to the practices.

Everyone should be able to log on to the chatroom via stingalk or mirc. I suggest you try to make it to the chats b/c they are held after most practices.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Not sure what Beestorm and you, gtfan, have done since some people were having a difficult time logging on to chat through here. Whatever it was I've heard of no one having troubles logging on since before changes have been made.

With that being said I use Mirc which works well, but don't believe anyone will having trouble logging on by clicking on "chat" at top of the board.

Beestorm and gtfan have done a great job at putting together a great chat forum for us. It's really great place to discuss things such as practices.

hey, i use the java applet on this site by clicking "chat".

Back