On the flight to Mizzou

Ramblinwreck7

Varsity Lurker
So...two uga fans have already been kicked off the flight for being too drunk. When quizzed about it by the flight attendant, they responded with, "Were dawg fans! That's how we do it!"

and I was called dawg food multiple times while wearing Mizzou gear.

You're wearing Mizzou and not Tech gear?

So...two uga fans have already been kicked off the flight for being too drunk. When quizzed about it by the flight attendant, they responded with, "Were dawg fans! That's how we do it!"

and I was called dawg food multiple times while wearing Mizzou gear.

So many things wrong with this post.

To start, why are you flying to the uga/Mizzou game when you live in Kennesaw and there's a home game.

Those UGA fans might have been drunk...but how drunk does a gt fan have to be to end up on a flight to the UGA/Mizzou game with Mizzou gear on?

Wait....your are voluntarily going to the state of Missouri?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Geesh. the amount of bitchassness in this thread is un-rivaled. to think that someone else could actually like another school other than gatech?!?!?!?!
wtf is this world coming to? i pull for auburn and florida in the dirty cheating secheat. REVOKE my georgia tech fan card! hang him at the stake!
get over it peeps. people like other teams than the jackets. i know you may be joking but...really?

go dawgs. not really, i did bet 25 on them though with cyptomcat.

Geesh. the amount of bitchassness in this thread is un-rivaled. to think that someone else could actually like another school other than gatech?!?!?!?!
wtf is this world coming to? i pull for auburn and florida in the dirty cheating secheat. REVOKE my georgia tech fan card! hang him at the stake!
get over it peeps. people like other teams than the jackets. i know you may be joking but...really?

if done on an off week acceptable, otherwise go to the ----ing tech home game...i am and i live in Texas

It would be pretty hardcore hatred for a Tech fan to fly to Missouri just to cheer against UGA. But I assume the full story is that Ramblinwreck7 is a Missouri fan. If so, he must've really, really enjoyed the Kansas game last year.

go dawgs. not really, i did bet 25 on them though with cyptomcat.

Same bet I made. But I just want to be compensated if I have to watch them win. Would much rather lose the money. Go Tigers.

Back