On the flight to Mizzou

On his defense of I was a mizzou and gt fan this would be the perfect week to go. Mizzous first ever sec game and it's against Georgia. Tech has a cupcake. I would almost rather be at the Mizzou game

I am a fan of two teams. GT and whoever is playing UGA. I can see where this GT fan is coming from.

You have to see the forest through the trees guys.

The amount of heartbreak amongst dawg nation this GT fan could possibly witness is reaching levels of awesomeness earlier thought impossible.

You guys should have been in Colorado when UGA lost to the Buffs. It was awesome.

^ That's not the case. You don't miss a GT home game just to root for the team that is playing against UGA.

Treason.

I am a fan of two teams. GT and whoever is playing UGA. I can see where this GT fan is coming from.

You have to see the forest through the trees guys.

The amount of heartbreak amongst dawg nation this GT fan could possibly witness is reaching levels of awesomeness earlier thought impossible.

You guys should have been in Colorado when UGA lost to the Buffs. It was awesome.

:lol:

I can hear the Sarah McLachlan music for the sad puppy dog faces.

Ahh....sitting at a Bar with my UGA wife and all of her friends.....my beer tasted of $200 champange that day while their's appeared to taste like UGA's piss....it was a good day my friends...:hsugh:

tumblr_m6z8gbwRso1rquypm.gif

^ That's not the case. You don't miss a GT home game just to root for the team that is playing against UGA.

Treason.

I do have to agree with this....moreso because it's at home and it's the home opener.

But I can let it pass.

The true way to do it would be fly in to STL on Friday, watch Brewers/Cardinals.
Drive to CoMo on Saturday for UGA/Mizzou*
Drive to KC on Sunday for Falcons/Chiefs
Fly back to ATL from KC

I almost did that since I was in STL last weekend for a wedding, but didn't want to take 4 days off.

*NOTE: GF went to Mizzou

The true way to do it would be fly in to STL on Friday, watch Brewers/Cardinals.
Drive to CoMo on Saturday for UGA/Mizzou*
Drive to KC on Sunday for Falcons/Chiefs
Fly back to ATL from KC

I almost did that since I was in STL last weekend for a wedding, but didn't want to take 4 days off.

*NOTE: GF went to Mizzou

Skipping my HS reunion in StL this weekend because those bitches should know better than to schedule a reunion during football season.

RS for right now. RT isn't very good so that might change. He lost a lot of weight durning HELL week and is now just putting it back on. Personally I hope he RS's but that's me. They play GSU this week, it might get ugly.

I thought the GSU/Citadel game came down to a field goal last year?

RS for right now. RT isn't very good so that might change. He lost a lot of weight durning HELL week and is now just putting it back on. Personally I hope he RS's but that's me. They play GSU this week, it might get ugly.

I wish your son the best of luck, John!

Go Citadell! (can't say dogs)

Back