On to BC

Buzz_PhD

Don’t call me doctor
Your TV announcing crew for Saturday's game:
Play by play: Chris Cotter (Ga Tech grad)
Analyst: Mark Herzlich (Boston College grad)
Sideline gal: Kelsey Riggs. I'm sure she went somewhere.
The Cotter brothers, Chris and Tim, were in my fraternity while I was at Tech for undergrad. CSB.

IM79

Flats Noob
My behavior that night was not in keeping with my church office...fortunately, neither my wife nor my pastor was there to witness the, uh, intemperate language among other things that I indulged in and later had to repent. That said, the bastards were holding all damn night and the officiating was among the very worst I have ever seen at Grant Field.
Was that the night we boo'd the öööö out of Gailey's PSA or picture or whatever that was (memories are hazy)?

goldeagle

Dodd-Like
Good tries guys, but nothing compares to Ara Parsegian dodging Jack Daniels bottles(fifth sized ones) and frozen fish.

GT 1950

Varsity Lurker
Was that the night we boo'd the öööö out of Gailey's PSA or picture or whatever that was (memories are hazy)?
I honestly cannot recall if the infamous PA announcement took place the night of that BC game or later that season but I want to say that it was that game. Others with better memories would be better able to place it.

WracerX

Dr. Dunkingstein
I honestly cannot recall if the infamous PA announcement took place the night of that BC game or later that season but I want to say that it was that game. Others with better memories would be better able to place it.
It was against VT. Gailey got booed doing a DUI PSA.