On To Rudy

A beautiful day to see a game on our gorgeous campus and we are gonna be indoors at the butthole.

Screenshot_20241013-163753~2.png
ööööing AA needs to get their head out of their ass

33-3. I remember sitting there thinking that Chan had finally turned the corner........:nono:
I got booted from the ND board the week leading up to that game when I told them they were about to get their asses kicked.

The safety blitz from Morgan Burnett was beautiful.

I wanted Monken after CPJ retired. He'd have rocked it here.
And no real threats of losing continuity. Ah well. I like Brent Key’s enthusiasm for the Institute and there’s no telling Monken wanted to come. Big time money donors likely wouldn’t be paying for Monken’s players either. A different world now. Who knows. I was definitely vocal for Monken.

Thanks for the raw data. I imagine that the data being adjusted for strength of the opponent faced is out there somewhere.

Edit: A Quick Look at their schedule thus far suggests that they haven’t faced any really good offensive teams. But, top 10 is top 10 for raw #s.

Regardless, I short changed the NIU D. Still, I like our chances if GT gets 2 picks Saturday.

I got booted from the ND board the week leading up to that game when I told them they were about to get their asses kicked.

The safety blitz from Morgan Burnett was beautiful.
I took the train from DC to South Bend for that game. Just me, myself and I.

For those of you who don't take the train a lot (I commuted to NYC from DC and from Philly) for longer than I care to remember), the North-South trains are crap but the East-West trains are stunningly cool, clean and modern.

So the train to South Bend had a lot of ND fans and they were running their mouth pretty good. Going to the game, I didn't really have a lot to counter with but, omg, coming back.... its a miracle I did not get thrown off that train.

The ACC is all-in on weekday games the next couple of weeks:

Thu. 10/17: BC @ VT
Fri. 10/18: FSU @ Duke
Thu. 10/24: Cuse @ Pitt
Fri. 10/25: UL @ BC

What is the recommendation on parking? It looks like a pain in the ass around MBS. Any lot recommendations or better to park at say Tech Square deck and ride Marta?

The Blue lot is perfectly fine but a short hike. They generally do a good job of traffic control. Getting in to the lot took longer than getting out last time I was there.

The Blue lot is perfectly fine but a short hike. They generally do a good job of traffic control. Getting in to the lot took longer than getting out last time I was there.
Just don't be in a hurry. We usually mosey out of games anyway.

Pretty good preview here:

They seem to be assuming King is playing. I have my doubts about that. Still a pretty interesting preview.

What is the recommendation on parking? It looks like a pain in the ass around MBS. Any lot recommendations or better to park at say Tech Square deck and ride Marta?
I am an out of towner so I don't know anything about what is best but last year we parked all the way up at the medical center near the perimeter and rode MARTA down and back and it worked out well. I am a big crowd avoider though and we stayed up that way and we went to get all-you-can-eat sushi up there so it was redneck to the big city heaven for us.

I don’t make game predictions, but I’ve said all year that this team still hasn’t played their best game on both sides of the ball. Well, I think this is the week.

This propels GT to an 8-4 regular season finish. And with a much easier schedule next year, IF GT can keep King, etc from leaving, next year has the opportunity for 10 wins and a CFP shot.

That’s my bold prediction.

Back