On To Rudy

I just can't get past how ND literally stole Leonard from Duke. I didn't feel sorry for Duke but it struck me as what they would call tampering in the big leagues.

I hope we curb stomp those jerks.

Totally agree. Like, at least Dabo teabagged the öööö out of Goof and let us all know how he felt about the clown show.
Played the damn punter at QB. I love GT, but I gotta admit it was kinda funny.

I did notice on Jamal's winning TD against UNC the DB at the top of the screen looked injured. He may not have been injured, just really jacked from lifting all the weights and looking good. Had he taken his shirt off, everyone would have been impressed with his physique. Of course, Geffy's look good program probably took that DB from a 4.5 second 40 yard dash to a 5.2 second 40 yard dash. He looked every bit as slow as one of our DB's from the clown era

1729183993468.png
1729184028018.png

gt and usc toughest remaining opponents. not the two ranked teams.

What is the recommendation on parking? It looks like a pain in the ass around MBS. Any lot recommendations or better to park at say Tech Square deck and ride Marta?
Not sure where you are coming from but MBS is on the East/West line. If taking Marta I would park at a station that didn't require transferring at 5 points.

Getting back on the train post game if you are headed east get on at the Vine City station.

Not sure where you are coming from but MBS is on the East/West line. If taking Marta I would park at a station that didn't require transferring at 5 points.

Getting back on the train post game if you are headed east get on at the Vine City station.
What is really worse, changing at 5 points, or parking ANYWHERE along the East/West line?

What is really worse, changing at 5 points, or parking ANYWHERE along the East/West line?
My first thought was coming back to my car and it looking like the station wagon in National Lampoon’s Vacation after the ride through St. Louis.

I paid for a blue lot space in a deck.

The stadium would be way cooler if it opened and/or closed once or twice each game.
With one player selected from the trailing team for each time, to be sacrificed in the closing of the roof and then unceremoniously dropped from the heights onto the field when it reopens

Back