On To Uncollins

Techfan02

Hope is pain
This is a GAME GENTLEMEN that we have been waiting on for a good amount of time.
Gaylord Collins and his High as meth level defense vs tye Glorious yellow jackets.
I hope that if any players see this know that POS Gave up on you Key Never did and never will so fight like every snap is your last GO JACKETS öööö UP COLLINS

ps.. if we loose something will happen idk what, but something

CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME! HAD IT CIRCLED ALL YEAR! TIME FOR YELLOWJACKET NATION TO ROLL ON OVEE TO CHAPEL HILL AND TAKE IT OVER!!! BE LOUD AND BE PROUD! YELLOW!!! JACKETS!!!

by the way selling my 4 to this game, have a knitting class on this weekend I can NOT miss. Pm me.

This is a GAME GENTLEMEN that we have been waiting on for a good amount of time.
Gaylord Collins and his High as meth level defense vs tye Glorious yellow jackets.
I hope that if any players see this know that POS Gave up on you Key Never did and never will so fight like every snap is your last GO JACKETS öööö UP COLLINS

ps.. if we loose something will happen idk what, but something

Usually when you loose something, it gets away from you. Dog takes off running, 10mm socket rolls under the center of the car, etc.

Usually when you loose something, it gets away from you. Dog takes off running, 10mm socket rolls under the center of the car, etc.
We will loose the 10mm socket of our wrath upon UNC. It will roll under the workbench of our fury, and it will never be found by the flashlight of our mercy. Never again will it tighten the bolt of our restraint. We will need to purchase yet another one from the hardware store of our happy place, but THAT IS CLOSED RIGHT NOW AND THERE IS NOTHING TO BE DONE BUT GRAB THE CHANNEL LOCKS OF ANGER AND EVENTUALLY DESTROY THE PERSONAL PROJECT THAT IS UNC.

I’m not touching this one. Last time we had a grudge match against a coach was probably 2015 ND
Except it’s also a grudge match for geff so it cancels out.

I hope we bring all the leftover fake money with his picture on it and fire it out of a t-shirt gun over the UNC sideline each time we score.
Won’t be good for chapel hill inflation. They already have the goof money printer working

Pitt put up 520 yards and 34 points on Collins.

Thru 6 games UNC is ranked 93rd nationally in total defense giving up an average of 382 yards/game.
Ranked 52nd in rushing defense giving up 152 yards/game.
Ranked 112th in passing defense giving up 257yards /game.

Not sure why those numbers don't add up to 382. Just reporting what's on the NCAA stat page: https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/695/p3

Those numbers are somewhat skewed by the JMU debacle I would expect, but any way you look at it, UNC has a bad defense.

1728230328303.png

Tech should be able to throw. It will be interesting to see what ways Buster looks to exploit the UNC defense.

On the other side of the ball, UNC has the 30th best rushing offense and Tech has the 11th best rushing defense. Strength on strength.

It will be interesting to see what the line will be. I'll predict Tech will be a 5.5 point favorite. Just a guess.

I’m actually concerned about this game. Unc has an all world RB, which is our defensive strength, but their Arky QB is actually decent.

We haven’t played well in conference road games.

We have to get on top early and they may quit.

Back