On To Uncollins

Pitt put up 520 yards and 34 points on Collins.

Thru 6 games UNC is ranked 93rd nationally in total defense giving up an average of 382 yards/game.
Ranked 52nd in rushing defense giving up 152 yards/game.
Ranked 112th in passing defense giving up 257yards /game.

Not sure why those numbers don't add up to 382. Just reporting what's on the NCAA stat page: https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/695/p3

Those numbers are somewhat skewed by the JMU debacle I would expect, but any way you look at it, UNC has a bad defense.

1728230328303.png

Tech should be able to throw. It will be interesting to see what ways Buster looks to exploit the UNC defense.

On the other side of the ball, UNC has the 30th best rushing offense and Tech has the 11th best rushing defense. Strength on strength.

It will be interesting to see what the line will be. I'll predict Tech will be a 5.5 point favorite. Just a guess.
I think sacks are recorded as team passing yards. Probably some confusion in there as to why the stats don't match.

Duke had 185 yards rushing on UNC and 75 against us. We had 80 offensive plays last night to Duke’s 52. So …. we should be able to run on UNC and control the clock. If we can do that we win. Of course we didn’t do it against Syracuse or Louisville, but I don’t think UNC’s defense is very good …. Gee, I wonder why???

CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME! HAD IT CIRCLED ALL YEAR! TIME FOR YELLOWJACKET NATION TO ROLL ON OVEE TO CHAPEL HILL AND TAKE IT OVER!!! BE LOUD AND BE PROUD! YELLOW!!! JACKETS!!!

by the way selling my 4 to this game, have a knitting class on this weekend I can NOT miss. Pm me.

I want to hear the crowd chant “öööö Geoff Collins” for 3 continuous hours so that TV can’t ignore it.

Buster better bring his A game. His offense this season has been decidedly uninspired. And, yes, screw Clown Collins.
I hereby attest that I am.not under undue duress or coercion and assign my proxy posting authority to @MACHETE

Buster better bring his A game. His offense this season has been decidedly uninspired. And, yes, screw Clown Collins.
I agree, the offense has been underwhelming. Let's get that spark back in the second most important week of the season, just to make sure we have it when the Mutts get their deserved beating.

I really hope we embarrass Geoff and rub his nose in it.
I hope we can too. How anybody can accept millions of dollars for the absolutely horrendous job performance is beyond me. I couldn’t sleep at night. I understand a severance package. Anyway, I’m afraid it will be a tight game unless we dominate TOP with our running game. Stats show they are vulnerable against a strong running game but I said that about Syracuse.

After we're up by 4 scores, running a series out of the flexbone seems appropriate.
Cutcliffe did this for two separate plays when Duke beat us at home under Collins.

I don’t think Key is petty enough to do it, but it would be pretty awesome

Edit: I don’t think I’ve seen us take one snap under center in buster’s offensive packages

I hope we can too. How anybody can accept millions of dollars for the absolutely horrendous job performance is beyond me. I couldn’t sleep at night. I understand a severance package. Anyway, I’m afraid it will be a tight game unless we dominate TOP with our running game. Stats show they are vulnerable against a strong running game but I said that about Syracuse.
I bet Collins sleeps on a mattress from mattress firm, like all horrible people according to their commercials.

I bet he sold his rights to future annual payments from the GTAA to JG Wentworth for (877) CASH NOW
JG Wentworth is pretty smart. They only loan money to people who they are sure are not going to default on the loan. Then they compose a commercial with a catchy jingle and they have it made.

Back