Only 2 OL recruits?

and today is the correct day to discuss it?

its not always the things you say, its when you might say them. you say you are not 'bitching' but bringing this up at a time like this makes it seem like you are

today is signing day.. the day its official what recruits we have.. its the perfect day to be discussing it.. im not trying to follow kids on twitter in November/december

today is signing day.. the day its official what recruits we have.. its the perfect day to be discussing it.. im not trying to follow kids on twitter in November/december

Well, we were flying a little bit too high, what with having a good recruiting class and all. So, naturally, some asshole has to show up and piss on our parade.

This is every day with Tech.

hey I love every guy we got.. just noticed that in 2014 we had 4 OL's and 2013 we had 2.. so we only have 8 OL in the last 3 years.. by contrast UGAg has 11 plus they have TE's that would give them closer to 15.. personally I would like to see at least 10 OL over a span of 3 years to ensure a solid 2 deep

hey I love every guy we got.. just noticed that in 2014 we had 4 OL's and 2013 we had 2.. so we only have 8 OL in the last 3 years.. by contrast UGAg has 11 plus they have TE's that would give them closer to 15.. personally I would like to see at least 10 OL over a span of 3 years to ensure a solid 2 deep

maybe you should actually look at a roster, establish facts and such, before you start making comparisons that make no sense to feed your negative whiney bitching

or you could just stop being a douche, and talk about the guys that signed and not the guys that didnt

it is your choice, but dont bitch about being told you are bitching when you continue to bitch about something that is kinda stupid and basically rests on your lack of being informed and in tune with what the staff is and has been doing.

CPJ said Klock, Marshall and Brown are looking great, and mentioned the other two from last class doing well too. In other news, not much pressure to sign a lot more OL right now.

Lay off the guy, geez. It's a legit observation.

ON STINGTALK WE EAT OUR OWN.

It makes total sense. With attrition we had a dearth of RB and a surfeit of OL. So we recruited a lot of RBs and a few OL.

8 isn't too far from 10, I'm going to guess we probably try to get 4 next year which would make 10 over that 3 year group.

Man oh man, you bitches always bitchin' about someone bitchin'. That's bitchin' dudes!

maybe you should actually look at a roster, establish facts and such, before you start making comparisons that make no sense to feed your negative whiney bitching

or you could just stop being a douche, and talk about the guys that signed and not the guys that didnt

it is your choice, but dont bitch about being told you are bitching when you continue to bitch about something that is kinda stupid and basically rests on your lack of being informed and in tune with what the staff is and has been doing.

dude calm down. He wasn't bitching, he made an uninformed observation, and asked a question. You're acting like he broke one of the commandments. Is this stingtalk or the GroßStachelsprecher Reichstag?

Don't get hung up on positions. We recruit football players. We can always convert running backs to O-linemen and vice versa.

in his Q&A today PJ addressed trying to balance the classes out by position. Said we had it almost under control but that sometimes it was hard because of attrition. We've had a fair number of OL leave unexpectedly and it is a touch position because of injuries.

Off the top of my head, Gilbert, Alford, Lanier, Kidney, and Bailey all left with eligibility remaining. Plus more...

I was there this morning. CPJ said that we have one more OL than he usually has or likes to have.

dude calm down. He wasn't bitching, he made an uninformed observation, and asked a question. You're acting like he broke one of the commandments. Is this stingtalk or the GroßStachelsprecher Reichstag?

Classic czar getting butthurt over nothing.

yeah I was just asking the question.. I feel better knowing we had more in last years class but in general you'd think that one should recruit more o-lineman than RB's but in this year's class we have like 8 or 9 potential RB's and 2 OL... if we get more next year it should even out fine

Haven't you learned that you're not supposed to ask questions or have an opinion on this board when it comes to PJ and Tech football??

Shoot guys looks like a good class but IMHO we need some Def Lineman and backers..We have shown folks we can win or make gains with mediocre lineman so lets get some big uns and hunker down.

Shoot guys looks like a good class but IMHO we need some Def Lineman and backers..We have shown folks we can win or make gains with mediocre lineman so lets get some big uns and hunker down.

Well, is this enough?

Glanton, Henderson, Morgan, Sellers on the DL.

Alexander, Mitchell, Cooksey, Saint-Amour at LB.

Curry, Dotson, Gray, Walker, Wigley in the secondary.

And hunkering down is for dwags.

Back