Only 2 OL recruits?

Well, is this enough?

Glanton, Henderson, Morgan, Sellers on the DL.

Alexander, Mitchell, Cooksey, Saint-Amour at LB.

Curry, Dotson, Gray, Walker, Wigley in the secondary.

And hunkering down is for dwags.

Saint-Amour is a def. end. We actually have too many LBs than we use because of the switch from 3-4 to 4-2-5. Problem is most of those guys dont fit anywhere.

It's a butthurt raid! To your panic rooms now! The Negative Nancies are here for your butthurt stockpiles!

Saint-Amour is a def. end. We actually have too many LBs than we use because of the switch from 3-4 to 4-2-5. Problem is most of those guys dont fit anywhere.

Yeah ASA will likely bulk up and play SDE. Freeman/Simmons/Whitehead should have WDE covered for a few years.

But I do not think we have too many LB's.

It's all about balance. The redshirt years allows you stagger as necessary to do so. I'm not worried. Our coaches know what they're doing.

yeah I was just asking the question.. I feel better knowing we had more in last years class but in general you'd think that one should recruit more o-lineman than RB's but in this year's class we have like 8 or 9 potential RB's and 2 OL... if we get more next year it should even out fine

We need 3 freshman to be in the rotation next year given all we lost at A and B back. Our O line recruits aren't needed for 3-4 years. It's as simple as that, along with last years results and losing Custis and Autry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back