only yes or no should Chan stay?

I'll answer the post with this.....the question isn't worth answering in my opinion.

All the FOCers like to point out that Jerry Jones said he might have made a mistake by firing Chan Gailey after just two seasons.

Well, Dallas fired their coach this year and they certainly could have come after Chan if they thought he was the answer.

But they didn't come after him.....hmmmmm.

If Chan is the answer.....what the helle is the question?!?!?!

And to answer your question on this thread.....Chan should do the honorable thing and quit immediately....before any more damage is done to our program.

I'll answer your question this way. I think BeeWare should resign from this and all boards. Oh yes the question yes or no I'll support yes if BW will also leave. And BW have the guts to answer my question to you what do you contribute to this or any board.

Yes!

smile.gif

Yes

best part is .. doesn't matter what statelinejacket, beeware, you and me think about this matter

When the dogs want him to stay? I say he goes!

We are soon to be voted most popular by the teams on our schedule.

NO! NO!

Originally posted by ylojk8:
Yes

best part is .. doesn't matter what statelinejacket, beeware, you and me think about this matter
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Amen.

Originally posted by 71Bee:
When the dogs want him to stay? I say he goes!

We are soon to be voted most popular by the teams on our schedule.

NO! NO!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">71Bee.. I have to say that I love your logic!! Anything to go against the Dawgs... I do like that!

And we have what to base our answer on? This year alone? Then yes. But we do have to, it appears, congratulate the ugagers. It looks like they might beat the only team in the south who has recruited better than they have for the past 15 - 20 years.

Yes! Stay! Are we really going to base ANYTHING on what a mutt says! What have we come to people!?

Yes...of course he should stay for next year. Then we'll see. THWG

Back