only yes or no should Chan stay?

Yes. One season is not enough for the guy to be fired or quit on his own.

Plus he had a winning season and a bowl appearance. Not pretty, though, but give him a couple more years.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

Instead of the familiar political convention chant of "4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS!", I will say, "ONE MORE YEAR! ONE MORE YEAR!" And that is only to see whether this yr. was an aberration.

Yes, I mean, No....wait.....

Whats the question again.......?

Go Jackets!
drinking.gif

Yes, but only for 1 more year without significant improvement, and if he won't buy in to that then leave now.

Originally posted by AlaGold:
Yes,stay. Sloppy but not all bad.Think of the NCST and Va games.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Think of the Ugag game and give me your answer.

Stay. The man definetely was not familiar with Division 1 when he got here. He is a leader and will fix the problems. This scenario is tons better than knowing Division 1 but not wanting to be here: read: Curry and O'Gone.

Hi guys, i think i have only posted on here once or twice, mostly i just read what others think. Now however i feel like writing a little. I dont think chan did really good this year at anything but i dont see anything really bad he did neither except for giving AJ to many chances. I know i am no football coach but my view is if you have questions about both qb's go with the one with the biggest up-side. However back to the point i vote for him to have another year. I do suggest however he try to convince Chris Hatcher from Valdosta ST. and give him whatever money he wants heh. If he was coaching our QB's we would be set. Doubt he'd leave just to be QB coach or OC though.

Oops didnt pay attention to the only yes/no part yall have my sincerest apologies

Back