Orange Bowl Game Thread: GT vs. Iowa (GO JACKETS!)

On the bright side of all this, lots of guys on our side are slipping to late 2nd or even 3rd round.

We have got to score on all remaining possesions.... that was a quick 3rd quarter. Need the quick lateral pass to Bebe and let him stiff arm his way to a TD....

We have got to score on all remaining possesions.... that was a quick 3rd quarter. Need the quick lateral pass to Bebe and let him stiff arm his way to a TD....

I've been waiting for that. I wonder if CPJ just isn't seeing what he wants to call it. I've seen some soft cushions on a couple of occasions.

I've been waiting for that. I wonder if CPJ just isn't seeing what he wants to call it. I've seen some soft cushions on a couple of occasions.

I think we need a few passes down the middle or sideline for them to respect the pass game first to get those big cushions

Folks, feel a cold miasma setting in here @ Land Shark. Feel that the team needs an offensive score here or 4th qtr may not have enough time.

been sayin the offense is a gimmick since the damn thing started. we cant beat a real defense.

I'm glad I'm not playing a drinking game that involves taking a shot every time they say "... on the dive". I'd be blacked out by now.

Back