Orange Bowl Game Thread: GT vs. Iowa (GO JACKETS!)

FINALLY he stopped telling josh the plays...started telling the backs the plays. idk if that had something to do with it but I'd like to think it did.

Who's the tech fan in red??????

Dare i say

g i m m i c k

I hope you are as quick to PRAISE the team as you are to be critical....Come on FANS get behind the team....They're going to leave it all on the field the least you can do is cheer them on in the process

How do you honestly give that out as a degree?

You set certain minimum basic requirements for any degree, then let students take like 60 hours of free electives. It's a BA and not a BS.

It's actually not a half bad deal. Many jobs these days just require a college degree. It would prevent students from transferring out of school if they couldn't handle engineering or management (and would keep athletes out of management so the school could improve its rankings)

Alright, it doesn't matter what I, or anyone else has said about our D or Wommack in this, or any other thread. All that matters is now until the end of the game. IOWA DOESN'T SCORE ANOTHER POINT. Everything you've done until now is irrelevant, defense. MAN. THE. ****. UP.

If Iowa is smart, they will run and pass to the TE. I hope they aren't smart.

So do a lot of schools, but at least that is common enough to be accepted some what

Don't shoot the messenger. Shaq has a degree in that and when he graduated, I was like, "WTF did he learn in that? How to brick free throws?"

Ahhh...this is non HD is hurting my eyes. It is all blurry or maybe that is the whiskey..either way, GO JACKETS!

since i've felt like a jinx a little bit....

Iowa will score here. no question.

p.s. **** you iowa come on D

Back