Orange Bowl thread.

I don't think they're capable of that. I'm not sure why the commentator is acting as though this game is over. NIU has every chance to embarrass Florida State.

But, they shouldn't. Imo, as someone who lives in the neighborhood, NIU has been playing their best football. It's not like people are complaining about them leaving points on the field or that they've got chemistry or coaching problems. Still, they are statistically (football outsiders), not to mention talent, not in the same class as FSU.

There's no reason for FSU to allow them to be in the game, imo.

NIU had the easiest schedule this year in NCAA Division 1A football. God öööö I love the BCS.

But, they shouldn't. Imo, as someone who lives in the neighborhood, NIU has been playing their best football. It's not like people are complaining about them leaving points on the field or that they've got chemistry or coaching problems. Still, they are statistically (football outsiders), not to mention talent, not in the same class as FSU.

There's no reason for FSU to allow them to be in the game, imo.

Agreed.

God dammit... I HATE that FSU chant... Their band needs to learn another god dam song... Any one getting tired of it?

God dammit... I HATE that FSU chant... Their band needs to learn another god dam song... Any one getting tired of it?

my season tickets are in the lower west towards the south endzone. when the FSU band is there all you hear the entire game is that insanely infuriating stomp.

luckily it hasnt been that many times they have been at BDS because by the end of the game i am about ready to jump onto the field and run across to the band and do some kinda modern John Wayne western style justice on that band

alternate theory: the band is not very good and can only play one or two songs?

How do you feel about the Atlanta Braves chant?

makes me want to kill people for ruining Braves games

back in the "good ole days" (bad old days) there was no FSU chant

How do you feel about the Atlanta Braves chant?

I don't watch Baseball...

alternate theory: the band is not very good and can only play one or two songs?

I have honestly contemplating that myself...

Not me. I love hearing 80k fans chanting. Great for college football.

I don't mind people making noise but when it's the SAME GOD DAM chant every ööööing down.... For öööös Sake learn another song...

Back