Other games thread

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
Clemson's field looks like crap.
I've seen a lot of fields look bad this year. I'm wondering if athletic departments are phoning it in a bit on upkeep. Maybe looking for any way to cut corners given the financial constraints of this season.

BranMart

Vegetables taste like sad.
Coastal Carolina's field is teal. I don't know if I like it.

MeatWrench

Holder of all Moon records
17-0 Clemson in the first. Syracuse needs a TD to make the game more familiar
Herbie made an interesting comment during GameDay that it appeared that Dabo and Dino like each other and so Clem prob wouldn’t run up the score. He then alluded to the fact that it didn’t appear that was the case last week.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Herbie made an interesting comment during GameDay that it appeared that Dabo and Dino like each other and so Clem prob wouldn’t run up the score. He then alluded to the fact that it didn’t appear that was the case last week.
Translation: ultimately, GT is a bigger threat to Clemson than Syracuse in the long run. If Clemson ever gets shut out of metro Atlanta and the state of Georgia, they will no longer be a top team.

Skydog

Eat a Peach
could Dabo seriously see us as a future recruiting threat or he just not like CGC? either way he wanted to step on our throat and he did.