Other games thread

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
Their mismanagement at QB under Kirby is pretty glaring. And even under Richt, they had good QBs, but never a transcendent talent. Stafford was wildly overrated based on arm strength.

What's bizarre to me is how they seem fixated on the game manager model of quarterback that even Saban, who realizes that it's an offensive game now, has abandoned.
Stafford has had a very long NFL career. I’d say he was rated properly. Don’t think he ever won the Heisman or Best QB in college or anything like that but he was/is good. He’s just not intelligent or moral due to his college affiliation.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Stafford has had a very long NFL career. I’d say he was rated properly. Don’t think he ever won the Heisman or Best QB in college or anything like that but he was/is good. He’s just not intelligent or moral due to his college affiliation.
That PI when we were up 20-0 was a gift to UGAg

Tshirt Man

Varsity Lurker
Ga southern just fair caught a kick off on the 11 and started there instead of the 25. Announcers were confused to. Did they change that rule?

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Nebraska getting the shaft on a lot of terrible calls

GT65_UGA89

We’re a Coca-Cola school
Nebraska getting the shaft on a lot of terrible calls

Horrible targeting call. I’m so sick of that rule. It’s hard to officiate a game on the field and determine intent, but the replay officials need to do a better job on these calls.

JJacket

You mean Clemson gets a pick and doesn't have douchebag shoulder pads or a turnover necklace?

eneq

Junior Varsity Lurker
If there’s a team that truly receives gives from refs consistently, it’s Auburn. On the same drive, they didn’t review two different obvious Allbarn turnovers

Last edited:

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
No he is not. Only similarity is both black and Ohio State.
Same glorified stats from the same system and the same superior talent. I never saw the consistent accuracy with Haskins. I don't see it with Fields either. And race has zero to do with it, so take that crap and shove it.

JJacket

Same glorified stats from the same system and the same superior talent. I never saw the consistent accuracy with Haskins. I don't see it with Fields either. And race has zero to do with it, so take that crap and shove it.
Fields is a much better look than Haskins.

GT_LUVER

Helluva Engineer
Auburn wins another one because of a horrible no call fumble and no review.

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
Cuse has kind of surrendered. Still taking all the time off the game clock in the 4th
And Clemson rolled out Ukelele, or whatever the eff his name is, at QB. I'm sure the punter is warming up.

MEwreck02

Russian Hacker/Biologist
How often does the other team have to win to still call a game a rivalry?

JJacket

Waddle for Alabama injured on opening kickoff. Why is he even back there?