Other Games Thread.

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Noter Dumb has alternative Unis and they are playing at Soldier Field in Chicago over an Hour Away from Campus, part of the Shamrock Series of Neutral Site ND Games around the Country. IIRC they played one of these in San Antonio Tx a few years ago

The Jacket

The Coat
Noter Dumb has alternative Unis and they are playing at Soldier Field in Chicago over an Hour Away from Campus, part of the Shamrock Series of Neutral Site ND Games around the Country. IIRC they played one of these in San Antonio Tx a few years ago
Wow, those look like trash. Like something they got off the rack at Dick's.

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Vanderbilt is a total embarrassment. THWG
Best case scenario, uga runs up the score on Vandy maybe upwards of 80 points, the Vandy AD realizes that they don't belong in the SEC and they jettison Vandy and offer Us their slot in the SEC

After all, it just means more in that Conference (according to the commercials)

The Jacket

The Coat
Texas Tech vs Texas is a game now. TTU got a second chance after the Horns were offside on the Raiders punt.

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Fonts, unis, fashion . . . never realized how many of you are actually chicks!
You have to adapt to understand what's important to the 'croots, subsequently you have to learn to speak their language

It's always about the 'croots

The Jacket

The Coat
Vippy Sue is struggling with mighty Richmond. The Hokies truly have no shame.

Also I think I spoke too soon on Texas Tech. Just tossed a pick six and I think this one is now officially out of hand.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Vandy should run the option. It’s not going to get worse than this and the rebuild from the would option would be just as bad as this. Why not win for a couple of years :dunno: