Other Games Thread.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Vanderbilt is a total embarrassment. THWG
All of the dwag's SEC opponents were instructed to take a dive to allow them to get to the SECCG. Alabama will take a dive as well. Millions of dollars have been "allocated" to ensure this outcome.

I've seen this coming for a while. The SEC has decided that the dwags will represent them in the CFP this year. Its a foregone conclusion.

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Vandy should run the option. It’s not going to get worse than this and the rebuild from the would option would be just as bad as this. Why not win for a couple of years :dunno:
Switching to The option at the P5 level won't work unless you are left with a loaded Roster

CCG left 4 NFL DLs, 3 of which were good enuff to earn a 2nd NFL Contract, 2 NFL OLs, Gardner earned 2 NFL Contracts maybe a 3rd, 3 NFL DBs, 1 NFL RB, and a 1st Round WR that might make it into the ACC FB HoF and the GT HoF

Vandy with no NFL Talent and a very pedestrian roster arbitrarily flipping to the 3O does nothing for them

Imagine us going to the 3O with what CGC started with vs what CCG left us with

No system is magic, you have to have players

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
How the hell was Wisconsin favored by 6.5 points??? I should have pounded that one like I pounded your mother.

CiraldoForever

Damn Good Rat
All of the dwag's SEC opponents were instructed to take a dive to allow them to get to the SECCG. Alabama will take a dive as well. Millions of dollars have been "allocated" to ensure this outcome.

I've seen this coming for a while. The SEC has decided that the dwags will represent them in the CFP this year. Its a foregone conclusion.
Watched one play of Georgia game and decided they have reached the final plateau. They have so much talent that nothing can stop them.

I don't think they will even have a close game. I think Nick Saban will retire before the SEC Championship Game to avoid having to play them.

But, wait. They already had a close game with Clemson, which had an even closer game with us. And Saban isn't afraid to play them.

We will beat them. Bama will kill them. They will lose the Orange Bowl to Wake Forest or somebody.

All is well.

turbanicusgt

Dodd-Like
Watched one play of Georgia game and decided they have reached the final plateau. They have so much talent that nothing can stop them.

I don't think they will even have a close game. I think Nick Saban will retire before the SEC Championship Game to avoid having to play them.

But, wait. They already had a close game with Clemson, which had an even closer game with us. And Saban isn't afraid to play them.

We will beat them. Bama will kill them. They will lose the Orange Bowl to Wake Forest or somebody.

All is well.
I'll have some of what you're having. :cheers: :ohyeah:

The Jacket

The Coat
Richmond giving Vt a game
Whatever happens tonight, I am going to be really upset if we don't cave VPI's head in. Them, Pitt (especially ööööing Pitt), Duke, and BC should be wins I think. I can't tell how good Virginia is and it's hard to gauge Miami when they're playing juggernauts like Central Connecticut. And like someone already said, ND can be had.

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
You all dogging on Vandy, lol. I guess you guys forgot about Clemson vs GT 2020. At least Vandy only allowed 38 in the half, not 52.
Git yo' Mind rite!

Vandy has never had to deal with the greatest transformation in the history of CFB, Vandy is crappy cause they just don't want to win

The Jacket

The Coat
VPI just mugged a Richmond receiver on what should have been an easy touchdown. No flag for interference from either of the refs staring directly at the assault.