Other Saturday games

UF with a massive cheap shot. Backup QB for FSU sliding. TWO UF players spear him with helmet to helmet at the same time. Dang that’s nasty

I still can't believe Auburn blew that game
I think Auburn's big mistake was only rushing 2 with a QB spy sitting back on that last play. They were way too worried about Milroe scrambling for a touchdown for a 4th and goal from the 31. If he pulled the ball down the guys covering the receivers would have plenty of time to react. So Milroe just sat there until he found a 1 on 1 matchup, which the receiver won with a little push off. Needed at least a little pressure on Milroe

I think Auburn's big mistake was only rushing 2 with a QB spy sitting back on that last play. They were way too worried about Milroe scrambling for a touchdown for a 4th and goal from the 31. If he pulled the ball down the guys covering the receivers would have plenty of time to react. So Milroe just sat there until he found a 1 on 1 matchup, which the receiver won with a little push off

Thanks, Booger.

I think Auburn's big mistake was only rushing 2 with a QB spy sitting back on that last play. They were way too worried about Milroe scrambling for a touchdown for a 4th and goal from the 31. If he pulled the ball down the guys covering the receivers would have plenty of time to react. So Milroe just sat there until he found a 1 on 1 matchup, which the receiver won with a little push off
That and the putz who muffed the punt.

I think Auburn's big mistake was only rushing 2 with a QB spy sitting back on that last play. They were way too worried about Milroe scrambling for a touchdown for a 4th and goal from the 31. If he pulled the ball down the guys covering the receivers would have plenty of time to react. So Milroe just sat there until he found a 1 on 1 matchup, which the receiver won with a little push off. Needed at least a little pressure on Milroe
But how was there a 1 on 1 matchup at all? It blows my mind.

But how was there a 1 on 1 matchup at all? It blows my mind.
Yeah. 8 defenders and 5 receivers so there was going to be at least one... Should've protected the corners of the end zone better. Auburn was in too much of a Hail Mary defense for 31 yards

Back