Our probation is over.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
So I guess now the Keystone Cops at the NCAA can move on to do something about all the factory school bag men and fake classes at UNC.... jk
Fake classes are OK. Unopened and returned warm ups from your cousin are a big no no.
AD talking to his head coach, a no no
Makes sense that we hired that last guy that was our AD, ol whatshisname I never met and can't remember. He never talked to anyone so we were smart to avoid further trouble with the hire.

Fake classes are OK. Unopened and returned warm ups from your cousin are a big no no.
Makes sense that we hired that last guy that was our AD, ol whatshisname I never met and can't remember. He never talked to anyone so we were smart to avoid further trouble with the hire.
That was Sasquatch. I thought I caught a glimpse of him once, but the video was blurry.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Even DRad recognized that I came to a lot of games and events and walked over and shook my hand, and he had no idea where that hand had been.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Were we on some other probation before that butted up to the 2009 one? Granted, 8 years is a long time, but I feel like we've been on some form of probation forever.
We had the overtexting situation 3 years ago. They said we complied very well and handled it correctly afterwards so they gave us another 2 years of probation.

Deke

Everybody relax, I'm here.
We had the overtexting situation 3 years ago. They said we complied very well and handled it correctly afterwards so they gave us another 2 years of probation.
Oh yeah, sorry, I wasn't clear. Were we just getting off one before 2009?

yellowbritchies

Flats Noob
Gailey problem was APR if I remember correctly. He became HC, had no idea what the hell APR was, and as usual The Institute had no one in charge so we got hit for lack of institutional control. Then, I think it was Drad, was told directly by the NCAA not to say anything to PJ regarding an investigation of improper gifts to players. What the hell did Drad do? contacted PJ and told him to watch out the NCAA was after him! So what did the NCAA tell Drad? you must think we're not serious, here's another 4years probation. Tech is their own worst enemies sometimes!!

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
it appears you have learned your lesson, good GT

AlaGold

Dodd-Like
The whole probation thing was a clusterF of the first order.If we get 8 yrs ,unc should be abolished and the school bldgs sold for scrap.