Pat Narduzzi (Pitt HC) hates CPJ

Narduzzi's statements are a big bag of bullshit. Seriously? With all the Cutcliffes and Beamers and UNC fans of the world bitching about chop blocking, refs are most definitely looking for it. I watch the OL a lot, and I can't remember ever seeing a chop block that wasn't called. They even call it occasionally when the DT is blatantly holding one of our interior lineman and gets cut by someone else.

2017-09-22.png

It looked like to me that the DB interfered before Jeune pushed off.
I thought it was interference on Jeune too until the replay showed the defender grabbing his jersey and Jeune just trying to get loose from the hold

Narduzzi's statements are a big bag of bullshit. Seriously? With all the Cutcliffes and Beamers and UNC fans of the world bitching about chop blocking, refs are most definitely looking for it. I watch the OL a lot, and I can't remember ever seeing a chop block that wasn't called. They even call it occasionally when the DT is blatantly holding one of our interior lineman and gets cut by someone else.
Which is why I have respect for Miami fans. They want to kick your ass regardless of if you are holding, cut blocking, chop blocking, or using brass knuckles. They are arrogant, but they don't crybaby, at least any of them I have met. They just feel your team is inferior to their team and they are going to beat your ass about it

Which is why I have respect for Miami fans. They want to kick your ass regardless of if you are holding, cut blocking, chop blocking, or using brass knuckles. They are arrogant, but they don't crybaby, at least any of them I have met. They just feel your team is inferior to their team and they are going to beat your ass about it

Because they read the game.

I'm still offended by their little Pitt banner they kept rolling out on the sideline so our offense couldn't see their coaches do their little hand signals. I feel like Narruzzis comments about us being dirty combined with their little extra step to hide their play calling rubbed me the wrong way. Glad we pounded them.

I'm still offended by their little Pitt banner they kept rolling out on the sideline so our offense couldn't see their coaches do their little hand signals. I feel like Narruzzis comments about us being dirty combined with their little extra step to hide their play calling rubbed me the wrong way. Glad we pounded them.

Should use something more conventional like trash cans

I can't believe that two people got paid today to run around with that useless pitt banner.

It was nice to humble Pittsburgh sports fans. They have a pretty well-developed sense of entitlement (arrogance) that's enjoyable to smack down.

Back