Pat Narduzzi (Pitt HC) hates CPJ

The only sign we needed to steal was printed on their damn banner. Our guys look over at their sideline. "Still playing Pitt?" "Yep." "We'll be fine."

JRjr

This is a professional grade summary. Thread MVP.

Narduzzi's post game comments weren't too bad. He didn't complain about cuts or anything. He is still a douchebag, but stated the facts about the game. Gotta capitalize on turnovers. Gotta establish a running game. Can't let GT control the clock and run the ball. Says we do that well

He is a bit confused about the turnover interception. We turned it over next play anyway and they got the ball with better field position.

"They are just going to continue to run it and run it and run it"

5:20 iiwii

"Handcuffed in a pool"

Had to sub in another guy who hadn't practiced at MIKE because the starter was worn out and they had to get a big body in there.

Also complementary of our defense making them throw check downs underneath.

Last edited:
Narduzzi's post game comments weren't too bad. He didn't complain about cuts or anything. He is still a douchebag, but stated the facts about the game. Gotta capitalize on turnovers. Gotta establish a running game. Can't let GT control the clock and run the ball. Says we do that well

He is a bit confused about the turnover interception. We turned it over next play anyway and they got the ball with better field position.

"Handcuffed in a pool"

Had to sub in another guy who hadn't practiced at MIKE because the starter was worn out and they had to get a big body in there.

Also complementary of our defense making them throw check downs underneath.

Seems like a pretty stand-up coach. Too bad he is a whiny little bitch.

iiwii

Anybody got a video of Branch getting hurt? I saw it live and it looked like a clip to me. I was pretty pissed when I saw him limping off.

Is the illegal-ness because it was outside the tacklebox?

Is the problem the location and it wasn't heads up enough?

It looks legal to me- I think he just gets in from the front. JT5 had a TD called back on a similar block at VT in 2014, though.

öööö you, stupid Shi!tt coach. Your team is a joke and you're a ööööty ööööing coach. Eat öööö, asshole.

Take it easy, champ. Why don't you stop talking for a while? Maybe sit the next couple plays out.

I'm still offended by their little Pitt banner they kept rolling out on the sideline so our offense couldn't see their coaches do their little hand signals. I feel like Narruzzis comments about us being dirty combined with their little extra step to hide their play calling rubbed me the wrong way. Glad we pounded them.
If you were watching the banner at the game (because one was thinking they should call a sideline infraction on the banner a dozen or so times) you'd see they blocked their own defense from seeing their own play call every now and then. Or maybe they were trying to call an offensive play to us? Either way it was totally pointless. We read their formation before and during the play, not the spazz attack the coaches have when trying to call a play.

If you were watching the banner at the game (because one was thinking they should call a sideline infraction on the banner a dozen or so times) you'd see they blocked their own defense from seeing their own play call every now and then. Or maybe they were trying to call an offensive play to us? Either way it was totally pointless. We read their formation before and during the play, not the spazz attack the coaches have when trying to call a play.
qft
The first series they were on the wrong side, I honestly couldn't figure out what their point was. And they were way outside the "coach's box" the whole game.

I don't see why some folks at the game were making such a big deal over it. I thought the banner thing was kinda funny since it was so pointless. Even Jax State knew how to play option defense. Pitt was clueless and confused

Cheaters always think you're gonna cheat. That's all I gotta say about that.

"Handcuffed in a pool"

Also complementary of our defense making them throw check downs underneath

Obviously never had drown proofing or that wouldn't be an issue.

Back