Patenaude's Offense

Techbert

Dodd-Like
Do we think it makes sense to add another QB in the upcoming class? I’m high on Gleason, but we need more of a passing threat and I wonder if we are putting too many eggs in that basket.
It's Gleason and Yates and last night's three and Ryan Lantz. Too late to get on a big name for 2020. May be too late for 2021. We'll see. The 2020 slots look promised to non-quarterbacks.

Right number of baskets, but Gleason and Yates need time to learn. Give our current ATL's a chance to develop. All you've seen is them vs the #1 team in the country, with a lot of season left.

Techbert,
knows Yates is a plus human being, but I digress

KrazieJacket

Dodd-Like
I do feel we have enough at qb to be successful. We really need to luck out in WR transfers or hit on some really good ones in recruiting. Also The DT position has to be changed in recruiting. Have to figure out how to appeal to those guys eventually or the lb/de we are getting will never hit their potential.

NotTomNotPhilButGCollins

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Do we think it makes sense to add another QB in the upcoming class? I’m high on Gleason, but we need more of a passing threat and I wonder if we are putting too many eggs in that basket.
Sign 3 QBs all at least 6-4 , that are considered pass first QBs

If we have to process some guys, hey at some point we have to step up to the plate and swing like the big boys do

We can no longer recruit NON pass first QBs with the hope that we'll teach them just enough to get by

Doing that is a recipe for 52-14 games vs Clemson