Paul Johnson Crushes Geoff Collins

Now this is hilarious! The Chapel Hill snake oil factory is pumpin'!

GL4zeMCWkAAloKc
$ = solid NO.
...but that ACC Honey Down concept I might get behind.

Now this is hilarious! The Chapel Hill snake oil factory is pumpin'!

GL4zeMCWkAAloKc
I don't know whether to cry at the amount of abject stupidity and gullibility in the world that allows this.
Or laugh at the University of North Carolina's amount of abject stupidity and gullibility.
F it. This ain't the end of Old Yeller. It's time to laugh.

The week of the NC game it will be interesting to see if Collins can be low key. I fully expect him to say something to make the game
about his personal redemption. I can't wait for our offense to embarrass him.

Does he talk about us being an elite program to explain the loss?

I almost wanna bet that he says Haynes King is at Tech Because of him saying hi at some random point in time
Haynes followed the established pipeline of elite talent that he established with Gibbs, Sims, etc. Now it's like catching fish in a barrel.

Flipping channels and saw someone named "Lee" from Georgia was calling into Finebaum and said something about North Carolina giving up more than 222 points in a game this year because Collins was the DC. Ryan McGee is the host today and after the call he went into the history of the game a little bit.

Flipping channels and saw someone named "Lee" from Georgia was calling into Finebaum and said something about North Carolina giving up more than 222 points in a game this year because Collins was the DC. Ryan McGee is the host today and after the call he went into the history of the game a little bit.
I don't want to spend a cent on pennywise but.... getting seats behind the UNC bench and dressing as clowns would be epic.
maybe get some skinny jeans, a Waffle House cup...
scooter vangorder pisses me off.
he's the genital warts of college football. nobody wants him and when he pops up, they can't wait to get rid of him.

I don't want to spend a cent on pennywise but.... getting seats behind the UNC bench and dressing as clowns would be epic.
he's the genital warts of college football. nobody wants him and when he pops up, they can't wait to get rid of him.
Apple Cider Vinegar directly applied is probably ineffective on The Clown, but it's worth trying, and if it gets in his eyes, oh well.

My parents have season tix there, I'll likely be using my mom's for this one, and am seriously considering verbally berating the Clown even if it means me getting ejected and my parents losing their tix.

Apple Cider Vinegar directly applied is probably ineffective on The Clown, but it's worth trying, and if it gets in his eyes, oh well.

My parents have season tix there, I'll likely be using my mom's for this one, and am seriously considering verbally berating the Clown even if it means me getting ejected and my parents losing their tix.

Buy a ticket for another seat, then sit in your parents’ seats. If you get ejected, give them the other ticket so they think you were only squatting in your parents’ seats.

I'll pitch in and dress up!! Lets do this.

Back