PAUL JOHNSON SHOW starts now (link...

This is guy...on the phone now...Shane.....is a fool.

PAUL JOHNSON JUST BUSTED OUT AN "IT IS WHAT IT IS'!!!!!!!

CPJ has spoken - there will be four 16 team conferences, and that will be the new "BCS".

"Anyone who calls into a radio show and barks is either retarded or doesn't have a life"

-CPJ

CPJ - "Hello, hello? I just got off from Walmart..."

"Anybody who calls in to a radio program and barks is either retarted, or doesn't have a life"

Edit: I'm slow, lol

No more of that "it's just a game" crap. This is what I want to hear. If he goes out and backs it up Saturday he will be a legend.

Took long enough, damnit

He's a classy guy. He tried to maintain a certain sense of professionalism. He never encountered this kind öööö in his days at GS. Now, in his fourth year, he understands what it all means. I have a good feeling about this one.

He's a classy guy. He tried to maintain a certain sense of professionalism. He never encountered this kind öööö in his days at GS. Now, in his fourth year, he understands what it all means. I have a good feeling about this one.

I don't think he's classy, I think it just took him three years to get fed up with all the crap he gets about this game, both from GT fans wanting to win and U[sic]GA fans being...well...U[sic]Ga fans.

Whatever the reason, I'm glad.

Back